What deck is the food on for Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise

bdarling

Mouseketeer
I want to schedule a Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise for my friend’s birthday. Unlike some other boats, this one docks near the MK Ferry and allows wheelchairs and ECVs. Is the food on the upper deck? I can’t tell from the YouTube videos I have seen. It’s not an issue for us to stay on the lower deck because 3 of 5 members of our party are ambulatory and can bring items down, but want to know for planning purposes. It looks like the view is fine from below, so just looking for info on the food.

You will find a area that is set up for wheelchair users and ECV's to park for a great view of the fireworks on the first deck. You will also find two dessert stations on the lower deck, one forward and one in the back as you board the ship. Everyone will have a great view and have a great time. Enjoy the party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter