What days are the most crowded?

sarehm

DIS Veteran
I'm going in early April and was wondering if anyone had feedback on which days of the week are generally the busiest for the theme parks?

Is it really that terrible on a Saturday? I am asking because that is the only night of Spectromagic when we are there for our visit. We may do a different park in the morning and head to MK later in the afternoon. We will br there on the 8th of Feb. Any ideas?

Saturday generally is pretty bad at MK because of all the locals. We went in October and just stuck our heads in MK for one hour on Saturday and it seemed like a holiday!
I generally use this schedule and don't really have crowd trouble: weekends, only AK and EPCOT. The rest of the days its a free-for-all, just avoid Early Entry parks.

Saturdays are really crowded. Not only with locals but with people who are just arriving and need to go to the MK right away.
However, I think what most causes the crowds,in the off season anyway, is folks like yourself who only get one shot to see Spectro...:eek: . We always go durring less crowded times of the year so we usually only get one chance to see Spectro too. What we usually do in that situation is spend the day at Epcot, and then make our way to MK just to see Spectro. We go knowing that lines for the rides will be long so we just plan on doing the rides & attractions another day. Plan on getting there 1 houror more prior to get a good spot to see Spectro. It's worth the wait....:Pinkbounc

What is Spectro and will it be going on in April? Am also right in thinking that the early entry days are also the busiest for that particular park?

SpectroMagic is the night time parade at the Magic Kingdom. :cool: . It usually only runs once or twice a week, durring non - peak times. In April it will probably be running a few more times givin the crowds for Easter/Spring Break.
If it runs more than once a night see the second showing, it will be less crowded.

In the past, we have found that the park that was having EE will become crowed by late morning/early afternoon... If that's the case we just HOP over to another Park. I think that EE is most benificial to people who have kids that are early risers... On a EE morning you can get a good chunk done before 9, and then move onto the attractons that are not open early.

Thanks!! We may need to change our plans a little bit. Where can I find EE day information so i know which parks to avoid and when. Thanks a ton!!

The Early Entry Park of the day will be open one hour early to WDW RESORT GUESTS ONLY. The schedule is as follows:
Sunday - Magic Kingdom
Monday - Animal Kingdom
Tuesday - Disney's MGM Studios
Wednesday - Epcot
Thursday - Magic Kingdom
Friday - Animal Kingdom
Saturday - Disney's MGM Studios

Hope this helps!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! Helps alot!!! Looks like I'll change our plans a little since these will be the busiest days in those parks. Gotta avoid the masses! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter