What days are MM and what is difference with this & early hotel entry?

With early access when staying at the DL hotel; can you ONLY enter at the main gates? Or can we get early morning access to Disneyland through Monorail site closes to DL hotel?

With early access when staying at the DL hotel; can you ONLY enter at the main gates? Or can we get early morning access to Disneyland through Monorail site closes to DL hotel?
you can enter at the monorail. I guess it just depends what you are doing that day but i do not see an advantage to it. It usually takes a bit for the monorail to get going and i prefer the main entrance.

We love using the Monorail for the early admission mornings @ Dland (mostly because my kids far prefer Tomorrowland over Fantasyland, and it gets us right to where we want to go). It’s a bit of a gamble, though, since there’s the occasional morning when they have technical issues & don’t end up running that early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter