What day to go?

LibrarianPrincess

Earning My Ears
Silly question time!

I haven't been to Universal since 1998. DON"T LOOK AT ME *hides in the corner

I will be in Orlando January 25- February 8. My family and I are planning a 2 day trip to Universal. Which days are better? Weekend? What would you suggest?

My family will be staying at a Disney Resort. We'll be at Disney for 10 days. I'm such a noob when it comes to Universal planning. I know nothing XD

Hi if you want to go on a weekend I would check for when the Harry Potter Event will be held. This information will be released on the website in August. It is usually the last weekend in January but could be the first one in February. The HP worlds can get a lot busier at this time when normally this time of year isn't as busy. I did go to the event a couple of years ago and did see increased crowds in those areas. However, if you were not going to worry about HP too much then it doesn't matter. Personally if I have a choice I always go during the weekday.

Enjoy Universal!

What bobbie said.....

Go on a weekday for having less crowds.
When Mardi Gras celebration begins in February, the weekends will have crowds.

Hi if you want to go on a weekend I would check for when the Harry Potter Event will be held. This information will be released on the website in August. It is usually the last weekend in January but could be the first one in February. The HP worlds can get a lot busier at this time when normally this time of year isn't as busy. I did go to the event a couple of years ago and did see increased crowds in those areas. However, if you were not going to worry about HP too much then it doesn't matter. Personally if I have a choice I always go during the weekday.

Enjoy Universal!
Oh! I had no idea. Thank you so much. I will defiantly look out for that! I'm such a noob. XD This really helps, thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter