What Cookware will I find in the kitchens?

MBTigger

Designated Bouncer
I am renting a Kidani Village 1BR in January. We have a Celiac in our group, so cooking our own food is important for thier piece of mind.
Usually when I rent a room with a kitchen I end up buying small things. Can Openers, Vegetable Peelers, Cheese Graters, etc. It is rare that I find a rented kitchen well stocked.

What will I find at the kitchen at Kidani? Should I pack a vegetable peeler and cheese grater? Thanks for your advice in advance,

Disney Food Blog had posted this photo awhile ago but I don't believe anything has changed. If any of these are not in the villa you can call housekeeping to get them replaced. We've had to do that before. And they do have a few things not on the list too. What I don't see is a cheese grater - could you purchase cheese that is already grated? Or as you mention just bring your own.

IMG_0787-500x666.jpg

Thanks KAT.

I swear, every thread I look at I see your name. I am beginning to suspect you are either an AI bot or a Marvel Superhero that needs no sleep. Or something in Between like a terminatior.....

MB

Thanks KAT.

I swear, every thread I look at I see your name. I am beginning to suspect you are either an AI bot or a Marvel Superhero that needs no sleep. Or something in Between like a terminatior.....

MB
Kat is the Best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!