What content were you hoping would be on Disney Plus but isn't there yet? Or what's on there that you were surprised / happy to see??

dfb

Mouseketeer
I was looking for "Charlie the Lonesome Cougar" and some more of the nature reels that Walt did while animators were on strike. I did notice things like "Waking Sleeping Beauty" are on there, which is nice. It indicates "Walt & El Grupo" will available in June 2020! Pretty nice line up all in all!!

Wants:
The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh
The Island at the Top of the World
In Search of the Castaways

Happy to See:
Empire of Dreams (Star Wars)
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
That Disneyland Episode (more please!)

Wants:
The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh
The Island at the Top of the World
In Search of the Castaways

Happy to See:
Empire of Dreams (Star Wars)
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
That Disneyland Episode (more please!)

I second The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh and The Island at the Top of the World. Also The Swamp Fox w/ Leslie Nielsen.

Also happy to see 20,000 Leagues and happy to see Journey to the Center of the Earth!

I second The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh and The Island at the Top of the World. Also The Swamp Fox w/ Leslie Nielsen.

Also happy to see 20,000 Leagues and happy to see Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Yeah, Journey was not a Disney production - but it was a Fox one! :) Those two are a great pair!

The original Mickey Mouse Club is available.

There’s only five episodes of season 1...or is D+ glitching for me?

Happy to see some old cartoon shorts on there, but I really want all the shorts, all the Mickey Mouse Club...well, basically, I want everything worked on while Walt was alive. Aside from the major movies, that stuff is hard to find. I’m especially interested in the first series he was in for ABC, titled Disneyland I believe. That was a piece of both Disney history and tv history.

The Magic of Walt Disney World
The Muppets at Walt Disney World
Earth Star Voyager
Disneyland Showtime.

The anniversary Show of Walt Disney World with Bea Arthur and Betty White.

I love looking at how the parks have changed through the years. The Imagineering show is excellent and meets some of my needs

Wants: Full series of original Mickey Mouse club AND the 90s full series with Justin, Britney, Christina, Ryan, etc.
Also full Disneyland series and other weekly abc shows with Walt from throughout his lifetime.
donald duck in mathmagic land.
I’m no fool with Jiminy cricket
star wars Christmas special!

Everything: even the potentially racist stuff. It's all animation history. So very sad that Song of the South will never be released again. :( no love for Uncle Remus....

I wanted to see:
the Cinderella with Whitney Houston and Whoopi Goldberg

I was happy to see:
Sister Act 1&2

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter