What Color Light Saber???

superme80

DIS Veteran
What color light saber did everyone get??? We did the experience for my husband's birthday. He got red. I guess we tend to focus a little more on the dark side!!!! :lmao:

Haven't gotten mine yet. But we're going to hit Dok's first and grab all the kyber crystal colors available. That way if Dok's is out of blue but I can get a purple, then I'll make my saber blue, and vice versa. But if everything's available i'm going to make a purple bladed saber from the elemental nature series.

Haven't gotten mine yet. But we're going to hit Dok's first and grab all the kyber crystal colors available. That way if Dok's is out of blue but I can get a purple, then I'll make my saber blue, and vice versa. But if everything's available i'm going to make a purple bladed saber from the elemental nature series.
That's exactly what I made in December - purple blade, elemental nature components.

We are doing our first trip in 12 years, and hubby is making a saber. I think I'm going to wait... it's a lot of money... if I WERE doing one I would do purple... he is leaning red I think.

We are doing our first trip in 12 years, and hubby is making a saber. I think I'm going to wait... it's a lot of money... if I WERE doing one I would do purple... he is leaning red I think.
My husband's birthday was in October, so we considered it part of his birthday gift. He was going to let me make a Droid, but I bought clothes instead!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!