What changes on the 14 nighter would you make?

rae519

<font color=6666CC>DIS Veteran<br><font color=CC00
What changes would you like to have on the 14 nighter?

Personally, I'd like to have Dueling Pianos back - but only with Fidelio The Piano Guy!

Next I'd like to have different menus for the second week of the cruise and not a repeat of the first week.

An easier way to make Palo and Spa reservations than the Ressie 500.

Any more suggestions we can give to DCL???

Rae

I love different menus for the second week...I would also like another series or two for adults, new themes but same routine as Art of Entertaining or Behind the Scenes. Something else I would enjoy is a classic movie channel in the rooms...there are an awful lot of sea days, and while I don't want to spend all my time sitting around watching T.V., I'm sure I'd get some use out of it.

Since we are going through the Panama Canal, and it is such a significant historical, engineering, and economic marvel, it would be great to have an onboard expert to give us info on the canal during Behind the Scenes presentations before we go through the canal.

Last November on the Magic we got to see Darren Romeo, who is part of the Seigfried and Roy organization do a magic/singing show. He was fantastic!! Love to see him onboard.

Good time to try pre reservations for Palo/Spa/etc 60 days prior to sailing. With 14 days and 7 sea days available, everyone should be able to make at least one reservation for each that way!

Shutter's needs to have ship photos available of the Magic passing through the canal!

Definitely different menus for the 2nd week. Since a lot of us are repeat cruisers w/ DCL--we've been through the menus a lot already. Not a complaint--I love the food, but something new would be awesome!!

Also agree with the ressie rush! Would be nice if we were allowed to pre-book ONE slot for Palo, spa, and or Flounders. And heck-- if they have to--DCL can even make us pay up front. But to get on the ship knowing we have less rushing to do would be nice!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter