Fernando Torres.

El Nino is lush. ;)

no! WAIT
i know. i know.
thats atom wachter.
NAILED IT

Atom Wachter?
SRSLY?!
I thought it was Atom Wachter Kennedy? When did he drop his husband's last name, cause yanno he's homosexual right?

Atom Wachter?
SRSLY?!
I thought it was Atom Wachter Kennedy? When did he drop his husband's last name, cause yanno he's homosexual right?

oh yeaaaaaaaa!
and he usted to be in that one band?
like.... sum 41 or somthing?
i wish sum 41 would get back together!

they turned into a the village people tribute band. im pretty sure.
i mean, they are all homosexuals

oh.
well i knew atom wachter (formerlly) kennedy was a homosexual, but what about matt willard delonge, david delonge wachter, and tom kennedy willard? they were all gay too?!? :scared1:

secondly, if they were all gay why couldn't they be culture club? i want a "karma-karma-karma-kameloeeeeeeeeen!"

pw.jpg

Paul Walker can drive my car anyday of the week.

so can Vin Diesel.

vin_diesel.jpg

oh.
well i knew atom wachter (formerlly) kennedy was a homosexual, but what about matt willard delonge, david delonge wachter, and tom kennedy willard? they were all gay too?!? :scared1:

secondly, if they were all gay why couldn't they be culture club? i want a "karma-karma-karma-kameloeeeeeeeeen!"

yes! they are!
and david delonge wachter was having an affiar with mark barker from -88.
thats why sum 41 spilt up!

:lmao:
Anyway.

Christian Bale.
christian_bale.jpg

Adam Levine.
Adam_levine.jpg

Michael Cera.
cera.jpg

James Lafferty.
James_Lafferty.jpg

Kelly Jones.
kellyjones23.jpg

Jim Sturgess.
Scans_03.png

James Marsden.
jamesm.jpg

Leigh Halfpenny.
Leigh_Halfpenny.jpg

Shane Williams.
_44137925_shane_williams_huw220.jpg

Is it just me, or does Jim Sturgess look a bit like Paul McCartney when he was young? He's pretty hot.
And OMG, dont even get me started on James Marsden...ever since I saw him in Enchanted, I've thought he's adorable! Have you heard him sing?!? *swoon* :-)

yes! they are!
and david delonge wachter was having an affiar with mark barker from -88.
thats why sum 41 spilt up!

oh.
Oh.
OH!
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Mark Barker? Any relation to Bob Barker? And isn't David Delonge Wachter like 8 feet tall? While Mark Barker is only like 3 feet tall?
Awkkkkkkkkkkkkkwarddddddddddddd.

Is it just me, or does Jim Sturgess look a bit like Paul McCartney when he was young? He's pretty hot.
And OMG, dont even get me started on James Marsden...ever since I saw him in Enchanted, I've thought he's adorable! Have you heard him sing?!? *swoon* :-)

ahaha. he does. :goodvibes
and James Marsden is goregous!

Oh, and I'ma add Chris Pine to the list too.
chris-pine_l.jpg

oh, and have you seen him in The Notebook? I felt really bad for his character...if you've seen it you'd know why

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!