What cause you undo stress

My DHs family member who is a psychopath and you never know what kind of a mood they will be in and what might happen on any given day.

I always feel dread and have trouble sleeping the night before I go out of town for anything. Doesn't matter what mode of transportation or where I'm going or why. Then I wake up in the morning and realize how silly I was for feeling that way last night.

Dealing with my doctor, although he's a good guy and is very highly regarded. Going in for virtually anything results in several tests and/or referrals which can take months on waiting lists and trips out of my way all across the city. I find it really quite overwhelming and often by the time the results are back the original issue has resolved itself. More and more I find myself reluctant to see him at all and have resorted to popping in to walk-in clinics to have the one prescription I need (a reflux med) renewed.

Going to work functions with my husband.
We have a big one coming up in February. I'll need to get dressed up, heels and all, which I'm not a fan of. Then make small talk with loads of people I only see a couple times a year.

right now......our stupid insurance adjuster. He drags his feet terribly when we are waiting for money to pay our contractor for fixing our sinking house.

I always feel dread and have trouble sleeping the night before I go out of town for anything. Doesn't matter what mode of transportation or where I'm going or why. Then I wake up in the morning and realize how silly I was for feeling that way last night.
I have the same trip insomnia, although I feel more excitement and anticipation, not dread. This is why I am always packing at 2am even if we are supposed to leave for the airport in 3 hours.

Going to work. I really dislike my job but I need it and I'm not exactly likely to get another one. Plus they've had intermittent layoffs as they gradually move their facilities to other countries so when does it get me and a few close friends?

Going to work. I really dislike my job but I need it and I'm not exactly likely to get another one. Plus they've had intermittent layoffs as they gradually move their facilities to other countries so when does it get me and a few close friends?
:hug:'s

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter