What camera to buy on a budget?

solanna2

Earning My Ears
I finally convinced DH that we need a new camera for our trip.
We have what I think is the basic digital camera from KODAK, and it works fine, it's just that I'm not completely satisfied with how long I have to wait to take the next picture - and this just ruins every spur-of-the-moment photo opportunity and definitely what I don't want on our vacation.
So, we'll be buying a new one, but with a spending limit of maybe $200 .
Anyone has any recommendations about one that doesn't have this problem and will fit in my budget?

By the way, talk to me as if I'm techno-challenged! :rotfl:
TIA!

Olympus has 4 & 5 megapixel versions of it's Stylus Verve line. All of the Stylus cameras are "water-resistant" which basically means that they have rubber gaskets at all openings to keep out water when they are fully closed. That's a nice feature when you get stuck in a Florida downpour.

Do a search on EBay for "olympus stylus verve 4". This will bring up the 4 megapixel version. Olympus sells their refurbished models through an EBay store. This version can be bought for around $150 + $6 s/h + tax. The charge sales tax on all sales.
The 5 megapixel version can be found by looking at "olympus stylus verve 5" or "olympus stylus verve s".

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter