What brand of hair dryer is in the room?

rf323

Earning My Ears
Kind of a weird question, but does anyone know what brand of hair dryer is in the guest rooms? Specifically the caribbean beach rooms. Went to Disney recently with my mom who is very particular about her hair dryer. She always brings her own from home because she usually hates hotel ones. Anyway she ended up loving the one in the room. I don't think it was anything special but was hoping to find out the brand and model to get as a christmas gift for her. Any help is appreciated.

The one i had in the newly refurbed rooms at Pop & Movies was Conair. It was a very good blow dryer. It really surprised me.

The one i had in the newly refurbed rooms at Pop & Movies was Conair. It was a very good blow dryer. It really surprised me.
I have a folding conair that I love. Conair has great dryers, I'm a retired stylist and I have always liked conair for use at home.

I've stayed in 6 Deluxe resorts and every one of them had Conair. Nothing special, but they worked.

Just back from Coronado Springs and the one in our room was Andis. Thought it worked well!

We’ve always had the Andis model LCS-1 1875 watt dryer at both Art of Animation and Pop. Lol I know because I loved it so much I bought one on amazon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!