• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Beach area while visiting DL?

Magalex

DIS Veteran
Brainstorming for a trip to DL/CA(first timers). myself, DH and 5 yr old DS. Would like to visit one of the beaches(Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach)? Which one w/a 5 yr old? Any other suggestions welcome :sunny: We love shopping and historical places too.

Magalex :flower: :earsgirl:

We did San Monica peir/beach and another M/beach in san diego they were both very nice with some rides and games boardwalk and nice sandy beach

Santa Monica beach is very nice and theres a lot to do there, but if its just the sea and the sand that you are looking for, Huntington Beach is nice and quiet and Newport Beach looks very nice though we didn't go onto it.
Love Ella

With a small child - my DD is 6 - I recommend Newport Beach. The beach is great and there is a "pier" type amusement area at Balboa where you could play.

Huntington is nice also. But I just love Newport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter