What attractions/rides/shows have you never experienced?

I have a bad disc in my lower back, so I avoid some attractions just out of fear of hurting it. I also have a thing with heights . .. so there are some that I avoid in order to keep my lunch down :)

In MK, I haven't done Space Mountain, or Astro Orbiter.

In Epcot, I haven't done the spinning side of Mission Space.

In DHS, I haven't done Rock N Roller Coaster (though I am very tempted to try it) or Tower of Terror (which I am not at all tempted to try, did I mention heights lol), and I haven't been to the park since Toy Story Land opened, so I haven't done SDD, or AS2 yet, but I likely will do both of those at some point.

In AK, I haven't done Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, or Triceratop Spin

The ones that stand out for me -
Avatar FOP and SDMT - we have AP's but haven't been able to get FPs at 30 days, not even refreshing, and we won't wait on line for more than 45 minutes.

Alien Saucers and ToT - rarely go to HS but these are on the list for next time.

MK - Tomorrowland Speedway - have no desire to breathe the fumes. LOL
EP - MS Orange - pretty much have done everything else but some of the restaurants which I am working my way through
HS - ToT - Will not attempt.
AK - Up bird show

MK- Main Street vehicles, Goofys Barnstormer. I just have absolutely zero interest in this ride.

EPCOT- Mission Space green (though I might be getting too old for Orange)

HS- Disney Jr Show

AK- I’ve done it all. I miss Mickeys Jammin Jungle Parade. It was a lot of fun

There are so many less spoken about hidden gems at WDW like Tom Sawyer Island. After 10 visits in my lifetime, I finally visited TSI and regret not checking it out sooner. It was WONDERFUL to get away from the crowds and the theming feels very Walt Disney. I really hope you get a chance to see everything on your AK list. You listed all of my favorites and must dos every trip. Have fun!

MK- Astro Orbiter, Barnstormer, Country Bear Jamboree, and Tom Sawyer Island
HS- Muppet 3D,
AK- It's Tough to be a Bug :scared:

MK Aladdin carpets, Barnstormer
AK Rivers of Light
EP -
HS Frozen sing along, Alien swirl saucers

but we have been many times since our first trip in 1981

MK: Astro Orbitor, Tomorrowland Speedway, Barnstormer, Aladdins Carpets (won't ever do Tea Cups again!)
Epcot: MS Orange, Frozen, Turtle Talk
AK: any of the Dinosaur "kiddie" rides, Finding Nemo, Rafiki, Up bird show
DHS: Slinky Dog (haven't been there yet since it opened); Alien saucers (same);

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter