What are your favorite Potluck recipes?

kldmom2000

DIS Veteran
I'm hosting a gathering for DH's family here on Sunday and I'm quite sick of the "usual" fare I tend to have at these things (ie. crockpot of meatballs w/ sauce) Just wondering what everyone's favorite dish might be if you were having or going to a family function in the cold winter month of February??? :rotfl: There will be about 20 people :) TIA!

Surprising enough beans and corn bread can go over well.

Chickenetti is good just cook your chicken breasts boneless skinless cut them in bite size pieces while cookin the chicken cook the spaghetti mix in can of chicken broth can of cream of mushroom soup and can of cream of chicken soup. You can add onions and peppers to the chicken as ya cook if if ya want more mushrooms is always good as well. Mix all together in 9x13 in pan cover with about 2 cups of your favorite shredded cheese bake at 350 for about 30 mins.

Homemade chicken and dumplins or chicken noodles is good.

Chili should go over well in cold weather.

I also use cold weather as a time to make desserts that needs to be kept in fridge they tend to be able to hold up while settin out awhile if house not to warm. If traveling to dinner leave them in car till the last minute then get them out if your dinners like my family dinners might want to set something on table to reserve your spot tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter