What are your favorite experiences in the parks? A food? A show? The sounds of a land? Please share!

disneydan55

Earning My Ears
We leave in tomorrow for TDR!! I would love to hear about your special experiences in the parks. A ride? Food? Meeting a character? A show? A "secret" spot? Anything!

We are Lucky enough to get to Disneyland once or twice a month. I love getting a Mint Julep and listening to the sounds of New Orleans Square or getting a Racer IPA at Flo's V8 Cafe and listening to the sounds of Cars land. When in Disney World we never miss Country Bear Jamboree because it reminds me of Bear Country at Disneyland. What new traditions can I start at Tokyo Disney? Or what experiences should I be sure not to miss?

Ask for a map in English for Fortress Exploration (makes a great souvenir). Make sure you visit all the rooms.
Make sure you visit all of Triton's Kingdom. Lots of great spaces to explore.

Eat at Cape Cod Cookout; as a bonus, they have a fun show while you eat.

Ask for the front row for Journey to the Center of the Earth. Makes a difference. Also, it's worth going on this twice, once during the day and once at night.

The show in Tomorrowland "One Man's Dream" is excellent. So many terrific quick scene changes. Impressive.
I wouldn't stand on line for the show lotteries. Go to the lottery late when the line has vanished. Your chances are the same if you go late or early, so no need to wait on line only to be disappointed.

Thanks! This trip will make the milestone of visiting a Disney park on three continents - Have to make it special!

Shoot I'm too late you left today! Bon voyage, tell us all about it when you are home! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter