What are your "do not miss" snacks at WDW?

I second those sundaes. They're delicious. Really love the Waffle Bowl Sundaes! Last time, we timed it right and watched one of the parades from the seating area. Paired with the cute ducks walking around, it was a really nice time.
Yes, such a sweet little treasure!!!

I love that apple pecan oatmeal cookie from Karamel Kuche❤️I try to only eat half at a time but...yeah. 😁

My absolute favorite "snack" at WDW is the chocolate covered caramel apples. But they're a PITA to eat, so I always just bring one home.
It took me years to try a Mickey ice cream bar, but now I get one almost every day of our trip, so good.
I really liked the Peter Pan float (key lime soft serve with Sprite), looking forward to trying the other flavors.
Nutella fruit waffle, wow. It took me a couple of years to try that, too, so going on my every trip list.
It used to drive me crazy that DH would always get popcorn at WDW. You can get popcorn anywhere. But last trip he stayed home, and I found myself grabbing popcorn a few times lol!
School Bread. I could eat 5 of those a day.
They will cut those apples up for you into perfect slices to eat!

I also love the chocolate covered caramel apples—so delicious. My new fave is the flavored popcorn at Epcot. Very yummy!

MK- Cheshire Cat Tail from Cheshire Café, doesn't sound like it should be that big of a deal, but it's SOOO good!
Gaston's Cinnamon Roll- Gaston's Tavern
Peter Pan Float- Storybook Treats

AK- Baked Mac N Cheese with Sweet Chili Shrimp- 8 Spoon Cafe
Night Blossom- Pongu Pongu

EP- Croque Glace- L'Artisan De Glace
Anything from Karamell Kuche in Germany
Do you know if the cinnamon roll from gaston’s is available all day or just in the morning?

There are so many...I prefer the citrus swirl to the dole whip, but I usually get both at some point on my stay. I love the churros at the Mexico pavilion at Epcot.

But the two that I go to over and over are rather simple. I love the frozen lemonades and the rice crispy treats shaped like mickey where the ears are dipped in Chocolate.

There are so many...I prefer the citrus swirl to the dole whip, but I usually get both at some point on my stay. I love the churros at the Mexico pavilion at Epcot.

But the two that I go to over and over are rather simple. I love the frozen lemonades and the rice crispy treats shaped like mickey where the ears are dipped in Chocolate.
I love the frozen lemonade! I had the worst brain freeze of my life with one but I still loved it.

In all the times I’ve been to WDW, I’ve never tried the pineapple upside down dole whip cake, but that is my #1 snack to try next month!

The Cheshire Cat Tails seems to be a big favorite for a lot of people but in my 80+ trips to WDW, I have never tried one. Always tried to stay away from too many sweets but the older I get, and having gone through breast cancer 2 years ago, it's like I'm getting whatever I want, life is too short! Can you explain what this is??

Glad to hear you're doing well and living life to it's full! It's a pastry with cream and chocolate chips inside and sweet frosting on top. Definitely a bit sweeter than I would normally go for. But, it's warm and great with a coffee. Give it a try!

Not sure if you needed snack CREDITS or just "snacks" so some of my picks aren't on the dining plan but worth it.
MK- dole whip float, pepper jack cheese pretzel, loaded tots at Friar's nook (shared this between 3 of us), ANYTHING at the confectionery :D
Epcot- curry chicken pockets at China, nudel gratin at Germany, sweet pretzel (kringla) at the Norway bakery, caramel corn at Karamel Kuche in Germany, check out the bakery case at Sunshine Seasons. My fave is the turtle brownie bar. Buffalo popcorn over by Figment. And poutine (sometimes specialty flavors too) at the refreshment port in Canada.
Animal Kingdom- blueberry cheesecakes pod at Satuli Canteen, mickey cinnamon roll at Kussifiri Bakery, chocolate covered pineapple spear at Zuri's sweet shop, pulled pork cheese fries at Flame Tree BBQ, buffalo chicken chips (might be seasonal) at trilo bites in dino land, man and cheese at eight spoon cafe.
Hollywood Studios- carrot cake cookie (yes i've had the "new one" and it's still a favorite), huge ice cream funnel cakes over by the lake, sweet cream cheese pretzel (found this by the frozen show), totchos at woody's lunchbox, and the lunch box tart too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter