What are your "do not miss" snacks at WDW?

Dole Whip ----- always an absolutely must for my wife and I
Gaston's Cinnamon Bun
Night Blossom ---- Not really a snack but a drink and counts as a snack credit and VERY refreshing

MK Cheshire Cat tail, Lafou's Brew
EP Les Halles in France, Karamell-Kuche in Germany, Cronuts at Taste Track
HS carrot cake cookie at trolley car treats (Starbucks)
AK Night Blossom at Pongu Pongu. I dream about this!
Everwhere - Schofferhofer on draft. Grapefruit beer. Delicious! I found it at home in cans, but everything tastes better at Disney!

The flower and Garden Festival has awesome stands! A lot of the food(if not close to all) is a snack credit too! Disney Food Blog on YouTube let’s you see all the latest stuff, great looking snacks

Dole Whip ----- always an absolutely must for my wife and I
Gaston's Cinnamon Bun
Night Blossom ---- Not really a snack but a drink and counts as a snack credit and VERY refreshing

Not snack related, but I really like your monorail loop animation. 👍

Mickey ice cream bar
maple popcorn at Canada pavilion
pineapple upside down cake with dole whip
lemon dole whip Princess cone
Karamel-Kuche caramel popcorn
pastry tarts at Woody's lunch box

I love the new citrus cream swirl, which uses orange soft serve instead of the slushy-type stuff from the traditional citrus swirl
The baked mac and cheese at 8 Spoon Cafe in AK
Loaded tots at Friar Nook's in MK
Brioche ice cream sandwich at the ice cream shop in France at Epcot
Absolutely anything at the caramel shop in Germany at Epcot

That's what comes to mind for me as my favorites, besides the classics like dole whip, Mickey ice cream, etc. Happy eating!
This is my choice as well.
Vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce.

Definitely Cheshire Cat Tail and Mickey Bar.
The Cheshire Cat Tails seems to be a big favorite for a lot of people but in my 80+ trips to WDW, I have never tried one. Always tried to stay away from too many sweets but the older I get, and having gone through breast cancer 2 years ago, it's like I'm getting whatever I want, life is too short! Can you explain what this is??

My husband and I like to get sundaes at the Plaza and sneak down the little side alley off Main Street and just chill. I also like the carmel corn in Germany in Epcot.
I second those sundaes. They're delicious. Really love the Waffle Bowl Sundaes! Last time, we timed it right and watched one of the parades from the seating area. Paired with the cute ducks walking around, it was a really nice time.

Maple popcorn in Canada
Anything from Karamel Kuche in Germany
DH LOVES the rice crispy bars from the Confectionery. He refuses to eat any unless they are from there.
Apple pie candy apple

The Peter Pan float in MK is very good.
So is a flight of ice cream from Ample Hills on the Boardwalk.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich from AK

I would always say anything from Karamel Kuche, but I had the Pecan Caramel Bar last time I was there. Let's just say I was grateful my husband was full. I was not sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!