what are your best snack tips?

Depends on what you like and who all is in your group...

We like granola bars or cereal bars, kids like fruit snacks.
We avoid chocolate things, but allow tootsie rolls.
Lollipops are ok, gum is not.
Crackers with peanut butter or the captain wafers with cream cheese and chives are good too.

We are going in 9 days and I raided the kids Halloween candy a few weeks ago for things they;d like but wouldn't melt and get messy.

You can always get jars of nuts/raisins/other goodies and snack size zip lock bags....

Be sure to bring your own water...it is very expensive in the parks. We brought granola bars, peanut butter crackers, things like that.

WE FOUND THE BEST THING FOR SNACKS, AND SAVES ON LUNCHES TOO:

OUR 6 YEAR OLD LOVES PB&J, SO WE GOT THE SMUCKERS PB&J KITS AND SHE HAD THOSE FOR LUNCH (SAVES ON BUYING SOMETHING SHE WOULDN'T FINISH) AND SNACKING.

WE ALSO GOT THE CAPRI SUNS, FROZE THEM AND HAD THEM THROUGHOUT THE DAY, ALONG WITH OUR FROZEN WATER BOTTLES.

After one day of lugging heavy water bottles, Day Two I brought an empty wide mouth Rubbermaid water bottle, filled it from the fountains, or asked for iced water at lunch counter, and added my own Crystal Light Drink Mix to cover the taste. Saved a bundle in soft drinks for lunches, etc.

We bring fruit cups(peaches, mixed fruit) Mini muffins are good. Those little boxes of cereal are good for the children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter