What are you looking forward to most on your next trip?

I am making a short solo trip in late July to check in on our snowbird home. DW was not interested in a trip to the Florida summer.

I am looking forward to visiting a few of the attractions that we wouldn't do together during our winter walks around Disney:

MK: BTMRR, Splash Mountain
AK: FoP
Epcot: TT

Not sure if I will head to DHS as it looks like there will be morning EMH every day I am there. That makes my normal summer plan of rope drop visits to beat the heat and the crowds less attractive.

And, if you will permit a non Disney topic, I'll also spend a few hours volunteering at Give Kids the World Village.

Its in the title really, what are you looking forward to most on your next trip?
I am looking forward to

Toy Story LANNNND
Pandora
Soarin'
Frozen The Ride
Happily Ever After
Bon Voyage Breakfast
New stuff in Universal
New restaurants in Disney Springs

:) I haven't been since 2016

Im working in New York this summer then going to Disney in September <3

SLINKY DOG DASH at TOY STORY LAND, and THE EDISON at Disney Springs.
Can't wait. My trip is in November.

For my wife and I this is a simple question to answer. We are most looking forward to being back at WDW. We are in our mid 60's and been been to WDW every year since 2009. We don't have the need to go on rides or see certain shows. Just the two of us being there is enough. Next trip, Feb. 25, 2019 and already climbing the walls waiting to return.

I'll be doing my first MNSSHP, and we won't be going into the parks that day. DH isn't a huge Disney fan so whenever he comes with me I'm [desperately] trying to make sure he really enjoys it. We're going to do a resort morning/afternoon at YC (I might run into Epcot and get us some pastries from France) and maybe we'll rent a boat. It'll be weird for me as an AP to take a day off from the parks!

Doing ZERO rides, taking my sweet time taking photos with the characters and shopping on Main Street. Not rushing through a character meal because we might lose a FP window or the app shows that a certain ride all of a sudden has a low line. (Did I mention I'm doing ZERO rides?) The streetmosphere at all the parks. Snacking and drinking around the world. Just taking it all in without rushing to the next ride line because I'm doing ZERO rides. Everything Christmas.

Just being there again BUT going to Victoria and Albert's for my retirement dinner with hubby. Finishing 31 years of teaching music!

Congratulations!

I’m so excited for everything! I think I love the parades the most :)

I love parades! I love a Disney parade even more! I really miss the Jammin' Jungle Parade at AK. I loved Festival of Fantasy and am really looking forward to the parade during MVMCP.

Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian

Afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian is still on my bucket list.

Congratulations!

I love parades! I love a Disney parade even more! I really miss the Jammin' Jungle Parade at AK. I loved Festival of Fantasy and am really looking forward to the parade during MVMCP.

Afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian is still on my bucket list.
The Jammin' Jungle parade was my favorite! You gotta do the tea sometime it was really nice

Doing ZERO rides, taking my sweet time taking photos with the characters and shopping on Main Street. Not rushing through a character meal because we might lose a FP window or the app shows that a certain ride all of a sudden has a low line. (Did I mention I'm doing ZERO rides?) The streetmosphere at all the parks. Snacking and drinking around the world. Just taking it all in without rushing to the next ride line because I'm doing ZERO rides. Everything Christmas.
i feel you!! while i dont do ZERO rides, i probably only do one per day ;)

I'm going on a solo trip for my 40th birthday in late September/early October 2019 (tentatively, though reservations are made.) I'm looking forward to Galaxy's Edge, even if it will be ridiculously crowded! And just to being back in WDW, having 9 days to just soak up the experience and enjoy being somewhere I can forget all the doldrums of adulting.

I'm going on a solo trip for my 40th birthday in late September/early October 2019 (tentatively, though reservations are made.) I'm looking forward to Galaxy's Edge, even if it will be ridiculously crowded! And just to being back in WDW, having 9 days to just soak up the experience and enjoy being somewhere I can forget all the doldrums of adulting.
What a great place to celebrate your 40th birthday!

This will be our first trip without the kids (college). Most looking forward to Keys to the Kingdom, F&W, and MNSSHP, okay, everything!!:-)

Looking forward to our first CL stay!

California Grill, first time there. I've always wanted to go, but always seem to be pinching pennies. This time I'm planning for it, and intend to treat myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!