what are you favorite non-Disney online games???????

AndreeaScott

Mouseketeer
Top list of my favorite non-Disney games are:

NFS Most Wanted
League of Legends
A3 elements
Dragons nest
Dota
Counter strike
Modern Warfare 3

If you Guys have also played these games, then do share your experiences and share your top favorite games list.

Well my favorite game of all time is Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, but I am currently enjoying League of Legends quite a bit.

I'm really curious about VMK. I'm new to this game. Is it down or something? Can't I register on their website?

Rollercoaster Tycoon, the 1st 2 editions
Sims II (not a fan of Sims III)
games that are apps- Candy Crush and Juicy Fruits

Personally speaking, these days i am addicted to Temple Run and Flappy Birds - just can't get enough of both! And my ten-year old daughter is also into online games and is hooked onto some reading games I found on the internet.. I discovered these online and introduced her to them, they hopefully do her good and it's anytime better than spending hours in front of the TV, especially when summer vacations are going on...

My favs would have to be:
  • Fruit Ninja
  • Jelly Splash
  • Birzzle Fever
  • Scramble
  • 2048 (although this one is starting to get old)

Top list of my favorite non-Disney games are:

NFS Most Wanted
League of Legends
A3 elements
Dragons nest
Dota
Counter strike
Modern Warfare 3

If you Guys have also played these games, then do share your experiences and share your top favorite games list.

SO true so true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!