What are you doing this weekend?

Went and looked at 2 kittens we want to adopt. Ordered sushi. Now I'm working (from home) till 1am. Tomorrow working from 9-5 (from home) and then out to dinner to celebrate my middle daughters 13th birthday!

It’s Sunday afternoon here now, but yesterday afternoon I watched the football (Australian Rules) on TV; unfortunately my team lost by less than a goal so have missed out on playing in the Grand Final (the equivalent of the Super Bowl) next weekend. Then in the evening I went to the theatre with my Mum and saw The Beautiful Game. Today it’s been a relaxing morning and this afternoon I need to go to the supermarket for a few things.

I am finally off a weekend from work. Today we went to visit my in-laws. Tomorrow DH and I are going to see the musical Rent at the matinee and then out for dinner.

Been remodeling our house so we gplan to work on it as much as we can. It’s also LEGO weekend for the kids, we get them a LEGO at the middle of the month (around the 15th) and go to Home Depot (for kids workshop) at the first of the month if they do well and behave in school.

I'm doing the food for a luncheon event at church so yesterday was shopping and prepping (until about 1:00 am - yawn). It's being served at 1:00 this afternoon so I need to load it up, transport and serve it. I do quite a bit of this kind of thing and often it's in places that have no cooking facilities so everything has to be done up at home. The part of getting it there is always the worst, especially when it's a hot meal. :teleport:

Going to bed early........the grand kids wear me out.
the zoo was fun but by 11 it was 95, so we headed back to the house

Sounds like several people had grandkid time this weekend.

Our youngest granddaughter came to visit us this weekend! She loves going to her aunt and uncles’ wrestling shows. They were all in the same one in Louisiana Saturday so we took her down to watch. It’s funny, her cousins, whose father is a wrestler don’t like going near as much as she does!

Her Mom picked her up this morning for church. And we went down to Dd and Sil’s for a little while.

Always enjoy time with the kids and grandkids.

Friday night we had a quiet night in, eating and watching movies. Saturday was chore day: grocery shopping, oil change, laundry, and cleaning. Today, I took DS to Starbucks and for a haircut. Then, we watched a bit of football, baked banana bread, and made dinner. It was a pretty typical weekend, but I enjoy boring. 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter