"What are we doing today?"- September/October 2016 Trip Report UPDATED with Pics&Video

Shrfleen

DIS Veteran
Hello, my name is Shauna and welcome to my very first trip report! Here is a little bit about myself and the rest of the group. We are Hoosier natives and have only been to the Magic Kingdom together. My twin (Sarah) and myself have been to Epcot, but only once. This was our first time staying on property and visiting all the parks. We stayed at the lovely Wilderness Lodge during our trip. We thought “go big or go home”, who knows when we'll be able to do this again! Time for introductions:

Me- Shauna
bxz4mBiNYkZBpkWw5fZPN1g9pGOABcBOwmbSskuuXe3nwt5L77MlZ35OzFTbRAEd1RlSr6agcea_7hWbJVlOxhxOV4l4wI0wMDwjybQ3K_BDjeY5oIhLCeWuz9vGePaJiC1LzY1p

Favorite Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast

Favorite Character: Belle

Since I can remember, I have always wanted to go to Disney World! One day in 2010 I some how convinced my Grandparents to take us to Florida during Winter break. The first time we stepped foot on property was at the Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day. Crazy right? Since then, Sarah and I have been 2 other times (Epcot and Magic Kingdom/MNSSHP) with our Grandparents who moved to Spring Hill, FL in the Summer of 2013. We try to visit them at least once a year and they feed our Disney obession and let us go to a park for the day.

Twin- Sarah (SarahSnow here on DIS)
EFCv4Q5OH9zPuH9GZOo9l9SVWuLIPXpdaPn-VxOsF2SOF9XwO4F13GDnERCyavPc4FiJlEiV4hZmjN2vRprSDxKuVhwiAJ4uGLQ0WNb60wEiCy7NYiPSW_wPKW85DqSIlDEYsAwp

Favorite Disney movie: Tarzan or Aladdin

Favorite Character: Sadness

Sarah, my twin and my best friend. She is older, by 2 minutes and is very bossy when she wants to be. We like the same things but we have our differences. She is obsessed with Star Wars! Me, not so much. Her favorite park is Hollywood Studios obviously for the Star Wars stuff and the live shows.

Mom- Veronica
yhwBtMKB-nzin4fEzcoy3gGhU99kYh87GHJCKOZm8RaOHKoeUdDHkqpUERONEy0nD8X-gP02iGYbYs53PfLLAaWtwLi3PIaw1LOTnNs5rSHqeb5I8US3xVPhIZENmpQVrIUzFoXg

Favorite Disney movie: The Lion King

Favorite character: Goofy

We haven’t been on a family vacation since 2010. Sarah and I did most of the planning, so Mom was kind of along for the ride. She enjoyed seeing all of the different parks and experiencing the Disney magic.

Little Sister- Hannah
eK6gK5bwaHh6-9AdMuLaQkOvSYSjEGaQ5xxEHCt4hXMjqSJMuBNyVjSwcCRMESxoymsHBgfVRCZaBwTlp7K6tepscWVJAcphDRiSkh0a8xzTveVj9R4VwNPZubv9lcY-xcOVPe1N

Favorite Disney movie: Unknown. Likes them all, so no real favorite.

Favorite character: Pooh, hands down

Hannah was also along for the ride. She is a very picky eater so picking out dining reservations was hard but we made it work. She seemed to enjoy herself most of the time. She just goes with the flow.

Now that you’ve gotten to know everyone. Join me in remembering all the magical moments we had on our first family vacation in 6 years.

Last edited:
Day 1 Part 1: “Is Donald Duck hitting on Mom?”

Our day started off very early. We were spending time with our Grandparents at their house since September 23 so our trip to Disney World was much shorter than it would have been if we had driven straight there from Indiana. We woke up at 5am to pack the car and hit the road. We planned on dropping off our things at the Wilderness Lodge and hitting up Epcot for rope drop. Around 6:30am or so, we got a text letting us know our room was ready. This was GREAT! Walked in, put our stuff in the room and headed to the bus stop. Sarah and I had created a plan of things we wanted to do to go along with our Fast Pass+ selections. We are not big into riding rides, especially ones that move you around quickly (vertigo is not my friend). We just wanted to experience the World Showcase.

3wPHs0oGFhdydk94B7nQu2QnouZyQSGOaLEbuVnlE5jI14uXcNVi-tSsqX1fXmQckJWOBcahhYeE_E3GGfuMRv1RxpLCglS9SnWXiZFSTFxb8VHVMALCa4ZltSlPhmQi1z9Pcua9

Our first stop of the day was to the Character Spot to meet Baymax, Joy and Sadness.We were in and out in about 30 minutes tops. We moved our Fast Pass+ for The Seas with Nemo and Friends up and walked right on. Following our ride we visited The Seas and I had to visit my manatee friends. Sadly they were not out, they must have been sleeping in that day. On we went. We were able to get in to Turtle Talk with Crush on our way out of The Seas. While we were all adults, it was still a cute show to watch and a great way for us to keep cool. (Is it just me or was the end of September kind of hot?) Our next Fast Pass+ was for Living with the Land (one of my favorite attractions in Epcot). The wait wasn’t long and we were on and off quickly. Our next Fast Pass+ wasn’t until 8pm for Frozen Ever After so we had time on our hands to explore. We walked over to Journey Into Imagination with Figment, posted wait of 15 minutes but it took around 10. Did a bit of shopping and then headed over to the World Showcase. First stop Grand Fiesta Tour. The pavilion was a little crowded but we made it through and out in about 30 minutes. Next we stopped and visited with Donald Duck who had maybe a 10-15 minute wait. After Donald we planned to just do some shopping in Norway and China and see if we could meet Mulan. Well we waited around the China pavilion and she didn’t show up so we hiked back to the lodge for our afternoon break.

KdFJHK1v2Fhc7vTGlYQomIV5HybGqnxPi7zoHUn-EmR0qXoYnlZJRZ7bl2Pxb1QWXPm3n2rP2Zqy3cbHURY4PPWfa2fCgcyovZw3Fhbu9PhZnuTLku39xnoOeUTaY0Jo2e_WU1u_
G3j4SQfJtBaozp7BFT1Wry5MFjQyUqvILR2bSaZdE4Ozi5HZKSWA0YzWcWU8LdeOipgtH89Ue2eaWHxMP2ROJKvx6SD0YxXXkBhGCkvv56HbyObe3--Hgt1-Tnkm8DwiJJn1sPDq
iv0ArDchZMVk2uTVPS69PK1XffjeH5gkcAnnCIwMC9OptDPDExDM_89zyb3sdeHmGXLezJAqwRpWT_Ue3oJntk7YgttoLJmp19WkneTK32A_ioiFLC4839lnWXU8eahShFbMAGCy
Ljxv5pY_2NGcsbDZoxTQQTv02xYZYrlZRlfptn91fExtktqndQmmDou7d5X1LVr7Dr_8rKrMJB0vdakrC_ubv5iuAduDBWlTWW5T1wecCA4dSVXDsNT3PceQJdLzlp1b-A_9-e7e

Tune in later to find out what we did next!

Last edited:

Day 1 Part 2: “I smell cookies….No, not cookies...the caramel shop” :)

Once we arrived at the lodge, we ordered our lunch to go at Roaring Fork and went upstairs to rest our feet. We were on the 4th floor with a courtyard view. I really wanted a picturesque view of Bay Lake but our view was fine. If I leaned over the railing a little I could see the lake. Anyway I had a delicious turkey & swiss sandwich, which really hit the spot. Sarah had the Wilderness salad. She enjoyed it but it was a bit bigger than expected. Mom ordered the pepperoni flatbread which was much larger than she expected also. Hannah had the cheeseburger which she ate and seemed to enjoy. We decided next time we would split our quick service meals. After we finished our lunches we still had a bit of time before we needed to head back to Epcot. We really just rested our poor feet (I think I need better shoes) and then headed back to the World Showcase. We were planning on trying some of the food at the Food and Wine Festival but the warm weather turned us off the sampling.

91SU5eEOoCkU6vgpTaYHam7Ker7OhtLOmfoOpfT4TZr5JrF-AR1Nzc1K1e4hsD9oZH3ddC3o346GYw10ccIczB-8_MAlBANveXKg_RWrXBO2UKdl55WtpxA3e52gmf8NcXGGHX7S
FyJwAWYU1Vtmw4VRYL4ihhQcBF9EEUm2aOU3HqVqGW8V-4_egi531uz8JeRxnkZYRz-F4AoZapIHmGX1R1IT0461Ybr0bC0dkx0JhCZX74p_VS7IjpW7ueKtJe-y3AoK3AJNqQa3

Once we arrived, we took the boat from Canada to Morocco, where Sarah got a henna tattoo done. However this was short lived, while walking to get in line for Aladdin and Jasmine (which was already cut off) I accidentally bumped into Sarah’s wrist and it smeared the bottom half of the henna. Sarah was upset and with the humidity and position on the wrist it smeared a little more and she ended up washing it off. It did however stain a bit, so she still had the henna design but it didn’t last as long as it would have if it had been untouched. We pushed on. Shopped a little in France, United Kingdom and Canada. Before we backtracked and went to Italy, Japan and Germany. In Japan, Sarah and I picked up the shaved ice. It was HUGE! While we cooled down we listened to Sugar Ray outside of the American Pavilion.

XNVQigeVT2L5yhEPHTfDjxiwkbqBPE6i5_CHwXRrpfFdY39DkB7HiQi6gjEw-EBzkd-BqJwrGfYoRsWPHjhy2Ap0BltSPnh7DyNXeHRKq-pW9VlNszP0j8R2JLqGHKbR0d18VSMJ

We roamed around the pavilions before Sarah and I made a stop at Karamell-Kuche. I just followed the smell through the shops. We made our way to Norway to use our Frozen Ever After Fast Pass+. This was the longest wait of the trip. However it was a very cool ride! The characters looked so real! After we left Frozen Ever After it was time to hunt down a spot for Illuminations. We were able to see them from Mexico. It was a great show. Unlike anything I’ve ever seen. After Illuminations we went to meet Anna and Elsa in Norway. We met a lovely family visiting from Georgia who told us all about their trip, since it was their last day. It took about 15 minutes to get in and out. After our visit we were tired and ready to head back to the lodge.

XgG7fBkO0S4VZdSAwfDBxot0e9LhLi_4ukXM4A4IJNqdJ09SiOvY9MHud_I8E0SRujn8DmRkAZ58SP9AHd3QRY3bLcVkHmPDySvOJsFvoChv56Ih4NbVICQ7rzwDIbT3lKpYhLDW

xuECB_zFqon1KeJMW7BrHOctKzK9PSk_qGOHTRZw8yD4BxlehRRQKSCgbO8r-wbURy0c2_vjvuVCIsUzok9IqRMpUEG63E99WRQYnzNA3dhO94m0dBMK6W8PDOKHzARaOmW5eisv

Day 1 was hotter than expected. We picked September thinking it would be a little cooler but we made it work. Day 2 would include a pre park breakfast at Be Our Guest (8:05am) so we turned in for the night.

See you next time and as we visit the Magic Kingdom.

Last edited:
Enjoying your TR! I'm anxious to see the Frozen Ever After attraction at Epcot (even tho I'm a little bit over the whole Frozen thing lol). We never got to go on Maelstrom so wouldn't be able to compare the two attractions but the Frozen one looks cute from pics I've seen. That shave ice looks delicious and refreshing!

Enjoying your TR! I'm anxious to see the Frozen Ever After attraction at Epcot (even tho I'm a little bit over the whole Frozen thing lol). We never got to go on Maelstrom so wouldn't be able to compare the two attractions but the Frozen one looks cute from pics I've seen. That shave ice looks delicious and refreshing!
I've never been on Maelstrom either but I will warn you, you might get a little wet on Frozen Ever After. The shaved ice was just what we needed.

Day 2 Part 1: “How many princesses can we meet in an hour?”

Day 2 started off bright and early. We had a pre park Be Our Guest reservation so we arrived at the Magic Kingdom around 7:30am. Once they let us in we started our casual stroll to Be Our Guest. We stopped off at a photo pass photographer to get a picture in a near empty park. There is something special about walking around the Magic Kingdom with only few others around.

IbU5QJdh_tmCvO5fkWSX6GfnKKZh0PGqYxtq-eeD_Qfc9T-tOVrmyzxHb8o2MQlu7oLZ3Fzco3f5APdclITRMj662e_fwGXEWxxZb7e0SollbGgZVXi0dhx4Bql4CRnSya2jMbaY
F61rXpoA67ev4KAi8BW52ieYxz8mm04ZZsC8QALC4fPXi2zkNINoh4SurH_sHtLsZhijNEPFvmAc4p-N_rrO12_FnT2eGVbN4SH4c9XVhSRHgLcOvCn_0chvex9HGdcYxXzxSL0W
wjrOwfCT7MmlzfqEzASr4FG0caBZ_cO6lA514HF3w5w9mrK9v-JAQgZpy29AOfYOn25TNlUg3QD1Bax2JghLF6KIvvUiXYljFOlFgPYD47Bn_3fIsirKIRSKCJrsTtIjU6TMt7jQ

Once we made it to Be Our Guest we were one of the very first people in the restaurant. We pre ordered our meals, they were on our table very quick. Everything was delicious and the theming was beautiful. Once we finished our meals we headed over to Princesses Fairytale Hall. We met all four Princesses in less than 30 minutes. We still had plenty of time before our first Fast Pass+ so we hopped over to It’s a Small World. After our adventure we walked back over to Fantasyland and we met Ariel. After Ariel we went and rode Under the Sea. My mom didn’t realize the sidewalk was moving and had a hard time getting in the clam shell but we made it.

oQo9oYMLdyPMAa30JBba75REpQlHQVq4WRWRLU8DZIO7PiRjmqymoPbq4Ib5Xb69G_UoK-b86lSrnNMIrEBhe8LuLeJc3B-Uq_3yLhtYsfiOBIBJuchAChZsdH66AUlwkMFh-LLd
B46hll8u6lsQGDiSj0OB9MnEN3ux0-aiyr_dT05sN30eEgz3ThZ_qbNAPpKFp_hs6aLMiXPZNyKlEHpVf-jivG1vtPKc5fE3JwvLF_sQVS2PVU-_BMJViyjI_fzF24RYtG5cd7Dg

Once we were done with Under the Sea, we still had more time before our 10:20am Fast Pass+ for Enchanted Tales with Belle. So we did a little shopping. Enchanted Tales with Belle was such cute interactive story. Around this time it was getting a bit warm so we headed back to WL for some cool down time and resort observing. Tune in next time to see how we spent our evening at Magic Kingdom.

Last edited:
FELLOW HOOSIER IN THE HOUSE!

It's always nice to meet other people from "corn country". LOL

enjoying your report so far!

Day 2 Part 2: “Hannah, who taught you to eat steak like that?”

Following our downtime we arrived at the Magic Kingdom in the mid afternoon. We had a Fast Pass+ for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Sarah and Mom went first. I was very worried that I would be very uncomfortable on the ride due to my size and height. They came back and said it was wasn’t that bad, but mostly uncomfortable for their keens. They recommended we take off our ears before the ride. Hannah and I made our journey to the ride, the entire time Hannah was laughing at me. She knows I’m not a huge fan of roller coasters, or anything that tosses me around. We got on and Sarah was right, it was very uncomfortable in the knee area but I made it work for the two minutes we were on the ride. I remember holding onto my hat (which I had to tighten mid ride) and saying “oh crap. Oh crap.” over and over again. Hannah just kept on laughing. We made. I can say that I rode Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and survived!

KYjjBkvHl8M6Vjjuy6TlwYIGfN2v2O-N9I4vBjXhkYEiPM7cD3bB0LfwxNO4Ey5bfGtUC2k4TNyhS9WxIJwn8T1WT6P8A63EvodEiym_mOuYa6m1_bCARxav9dfvjvwXa0idqKLW

After our adventure on Mine Train it was time to check in for our dinner at Be Our Guest. We checked in about 30 minutes early hoping we could get in early but no luck, they let us in right on time. Sarah and I both had the chicken and Mom and Hannah had the steak. Our waiter noticed it was our Mom’s birthday and promised to bring her out something special for dessert. The food was great, even Hannah liked it. It was time for dessert and our waiter brought out a birthday card signed by Belle and the Beast and an extra side of grey stuff for Mom, she was very happy. Hannah, Mom and I all had the grey stuff and Sarah had the orange eclair. As we were finishing up dessert we noticed it had started to rain, we began to eat a bit slower. It stopped raining as we left and we made our way over to Columbia Harbor House to meet up with a friend and ride Haunted Mansion.

Ot0vA_Zd0weakBg0zO_F3cjz2YxZaYyMKEnGJ8qX8oCqGj1Y8N1ABd9bEfs-tFyNTosf1QlTRD3tlWA6S_PluCu7pw8BcjjNDpHtDpe0TknPA19cKjMktMZrZQeXn_qdzr-JxVx2
AHDllmPCwBhLBjYZSxhorEOw7T4bjizWAriL6gWz9vge-9hI6MT3r2AoIR3lbsbdDF1J5Oxy2Ee8Zwp0yg8lvmVjngCDkx5jCAqMJ7i_36U7RLVDlJRyEvHoOdtDrPME8bw3cJAM

We didn’t get stuck on Haunted Mansion this time! As we left we headed to the hub to see if we could get a semi good spot for Wishes and the Main Street Electrical Parade. Wrong. We watched Celebrate the Magic and Wishes from around Crystal Palace. They announced that the Main Street Electrical Parade would be delayed but they didn’t say how long. Since it started to rain a bit harder we ended up in the Laugh Floor. As we exited the Laugh Floor we made our way back up to the hub to see that they had already started the MSEP. So at least I can say I saw some of it... Since we missed most of the parade and it was very crowded, we decided to call it a night and head back to the resort.

WuKFeimbZMfsKDLVAdL2opsA_EwzLFYZ1L8ePv8_o7UvhG7FvBsEudUWrh30en6YDct8d65mUdY70w7AFyiKLUgvJ0ALNHYIZjD3Tuit34NZCQiOHGusCZYbqUqsoWPsaWXKR96f

Last edited:
Day 3 started off bright and early. We had a pre park breakfast at Akershus with the princesses. I wasn’t a huge fan of the food. The princesses that joined us that morning were Belle as our greater, Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel and Aurora.

yHZDPcnzPWcDFM7OTmQAgA7JC2uTQJVqZUkvO2WLAPv6aEffPPChcq3nh4-8A8TNtTgpe9NTtyqZtJvlVTLNK8G2uAqdtLu4jun0G-Vzth-7ZEgtW-s0ob_B2pWGZ2ngWYHPDZ0I

After breakfast we went over to Hollywood Studios. This was Sarah’s favorite part of the trip, Star Wars everywhere. First things first, Launch Bay. Sarah was in heaven. The movie props, Kylo Ren and Chewbacca. While Sarah, Mom and Hannah met with Kylo Ren, I took a set in the launch bay which is the best place if you need to sit down for a bit. While I was sitting down the Stormtroopers came out and scared the crap out of me! They were very entertaining! After my near death experience with the Stormtroopers we had a visit with Chewbacca and went to watch Voyage of the Little Mermaid. Following the show we met up with our friend Karen from the night before and went to visit Woody and Buzz and use our FastPass + for Toy Story Mania. I don’t really like 3D movies or games but this was really fun!

bM3Vb6mkN7LQKkK-sAwOUGQ7uDzanXMYn3DArlga0gWAmjSxDy9USQMHD9RH_7Zp3JOCtHj9lJCfHIbS_-bRHjKTsVgBrjr7yAvNhJDPbKVg7dAeocpRkyQlx-eofELfHzNdI3rx
rvYwYJZTblquJ35L-tBi-2HswE9co9p-Xig13udC0akRQ_e8A3--_iIJyjFOHNDJWEUlwlZRTJqdI1z3XZ_dg88XMRVwMvzBrDXPMOOwk1l0FMsYK8s1Y0vC2jQ7VzQNSzKaSS-6
3H4ON38AxNJq9nD97UkoBQ6dzks_hfSN6DtSeVfMgysL4oUflRtPLerZ83y0eHlqJ4hkzaP6JdioidxhBufm4M8AIrOOsF0Y8fYZ5ZvXsNtIkjlo0MQxxF4tNJwr0AUjVDSr3rxa
A364IOOnWrsK_nPogfSGzAbBaqvwG6HSVJsW3sq8jE23dcHdVTfKBYyPpjt-uYz3Y17Lx_NJf-eeYlC_C77kU_aT7gPUKz6RQ7NFoPMIp1TidXpXhPckMdEzTDTp65zGrnNVqPu_

It was lunch time! We went to Backlot Express so Sarah could get her Darth Vader cupcake. Once we got our food, it started to pour! We spent about 30 minutes or so eating and chatting. The chicken and waffles were delicious. Sarah and I split our meal and that chicken was some of the best chicken I've had at Disney. Our next FassPass + was for Star Tours, which I was not looking forward too. It was not my cup of tea. The mix of a recent lunch and the unusually warm weather in Star Tours, I felt a bit ill after getting off the ride. However we were down at Hollywood Studios for the day and headed back to Wilderness Lodge for a break before our trip to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! See you next time!

Last edited:
Sarah and I were the only ones in our party to attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and this wasn’t our first time. We loved it so much, we came back this year! We entered the park around 5:30pm. We knew that in order to meet Jack and Sally or the Seven Dwarfs we had to arrive before 7pm. We made our way to meet Jack and Sally and the line was wrapped around to the bridge! We were told it was at about a 2 hour wait, so we waited. We knew that the line was going to be long but it moved pretty quickly. We made it through in about an hour and half. The character interaction was pretty awesome. As you can see in my picture I have a GoPro and Jack and Sally found it very interesting.

AUhpHnozZwlgoriuB5DGK74BA3TJssWUdpNp5P1CP9OGXdCR-2hjdUjwzX1wh5eHXLUjPJx6a8U7Jzp2bI13SEdALGqyo0dWtdD9eUjEfEoTtu8QEwou4nXBh-DiyTXFn6LfaZNv

Our impromptu talk about me being a witch. Can you tell I'm bad at impromptu?

Following our meet and greet we made our way to meet Belle and Gaston. I’m a huge Belle fan and need to meet her in blue dress with my Belle ears (I packed them in my bag and changed into them just for the picture). It also was a fantastic character interaction! Belle noticed the ears right away and we talked about how the basket even had books in it. She told Gaston he had to see those and he said I must not read them since they were on the back of my head. Long story short I said something like “I don’t read picture books” and Gaston won the conversation with “Well of course you don’t read picture books”. Following that meet and greet we made our way to the Big Top to do some merchandise shopping. Then our friend Karen needed some food. Following dinner we made our way to the candy trails. I’m a little surprised I didn't’ get as much candy as last year and we went to more stops. However the candy this year was a much better selection than last.

6VcB6-qK_h-W9PZj61_l6jAGMEYG_s6ROjIoi6lP-uI5GoFydq9xJnwNNR3gIIQKHczeUPgvjSDDciF8b35yBTbxaxRvCcgiUZBLqDiaBYMG-w2qceEof8WGel0Y68IDBE8g_8Bv

Note to self: Think and then respond to Gaston
Following our candy stops we made our way to the hub for Hallowishes. We didn’t have a great view (trees) but it didn’t really matter because we had seen them before. We then moved a little to get in position for the Hocus Pocus Spectacular. We enjoyed the show, it was very entertaining. It was almost time for the Boo To You parade. We made our way down Main Street and watched the Headless Horseman usher the parade onto the streets of the Magic Kingdom. We didn’t stay for the entire parade. We had a pre park breakfast at the Animal Kingdom the next morning. One thing I would change if we decide to go back to for a Halloween party is to spend more time on character meet and greets and less time trick or treating/shopping/eating dinner.

09HPrbNy2amYn8uCQg7WEZ9fzcD24sUvTMx7M_IcATwMmWhi0O_kM1F-F-YTftYxeu8zUG9HgeoaIZQKq7ieHn1ar5DLl7jTnp9OkNZpx6zSF46QnGvRyptx8HjNqFW3qrDVzgwr
pj6O_jmNotSrIoCX2bWuRSl-jEeux8Pw-7sRpeoth3I-Pd4-O6nuFRncxg5MrQn6-zr0Vzdy0Y9Zbp1VM3UHlA6PGwlS8lA3c25zRnF1FaNcE-FNlmB4t2L4MS7eWKWjz-WUtTkR
PLK8ubnVQe1gSUD0-dnAgsvbPpsFb54UB6o1jmGUtW870UqevAN0TS40bwV3mXrW2dn5-HiIzUklEQprrcCSeZz20jPhJE_M7KJdSSpkY-AmNdaQgiy7HfOoxGNkUdYKwePkAygs
gZyHtpsT6C1ZKRxuihbifn0FFCxbTBjCEkEGzmXrHGjHuh20m44JE7ukIZK9qZE30xmdEJjz_W0MBrlTpubbtj9RbcapTrlH8rUq6hOpT1R_GHXM7F5t-gz_Docj2aadqJc0Csms

Join me next time as we visit Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios!
P.S The picture from Hallowishes and Boo To You Parade are from our MNSSHP trip in October 2015.

Last edited:
Our day started off early as we made our way to Animal Kingdom at 7:30am for our Pre Park breakfast at Tusker House. I think this was the best character dining of the entire trip! There were so many breakfast options to choose from it was great! The characters all came out in different intervals which allowed us to eat a little and not feel rushed. Once our meal was over it was almost time for the park to open. We headed out to meet Flick and then over to Festival of the Lion King. What an amazing performance, we will be going to see it again! Next stop at Animal Kingdom was Kilimanjaro Safari.

lYNEKnEqPhe1gT7Y9wtPSBMieFfSOvyPTGTtrQRCOJOFRWdXA92KkNQIwcQTVZ6TarxNAbpx4jYBDl2FN09ykFFYV2UfnzhaKGPBV1Ffz6lv7jEndhOcLwhUyxErLuWGEEWEUWe0
cgB3dYyKyKp63JGt3B8Rosubf_pI71XVtaveEl1zHlxWHgUccBi6v3aXHBC7c6jhmQL08zKMk8rmw_tnbXr7VVQgHDoqXvlp9PlA3LU3zct0H3nf3wzsxk00nJ77Q2tdu6rBuNUc

I was a bit hesitant, I know this ride bounces you every which way and the Fast Pass+ line was kinda long. We made it on and we were placed in the back row. Someone should have reminded me to reapply my sunscreen because I got burnt! I wasn’t a huge fan of the ride. I didn’t see very many animals on the side I was on. Following our trek through Africa we ventured over to meet King Louie and Baloo. This was one of the longest wait times for a character we had on the trip. Next was Mickey and Minnie. Minnie was very excited to see my shirt and the “rock n roll” bow it had. We planned on meeting Pocahontas but her line was much too long so we headed over to Finding Nemo the Musical. Another great performance! It didn’t feel like you were in there as long as you really were, very entertaining.

trOn-b2238OnAhbIb2waZxckNj0s9AVdeMsnjwN6kqUWjSWoy9meuGAfE4z3A_M1q_LAMIR3KL-O95TG26CF9cTY1iXI8ZGesGjEvP77ASO_Q2XENzTwa7maryXxo8-SVqeUDtt-
QdtlAjoY3oFAL7G5XQz_MlPy97uKotPxvq1J4afxz9bDvdGxQGJwpG3XeKzndCcvvO_QJjXagoxYSwDkJXvnpYMtvX8Ef0bV6VTF3Uvh9f7WqJQoBM6FW6_drVuRytNCg9jNW1Ns

Following Nemo it was time to go back to WL for our afternoon break. We didn’t plan on taking as many breaks during our vacation as we did but it was nice to go back to the hotel and relax in between parks. Join me next time as we head to Hollywood studios for dinner at Hollywood & Vine and Fantasmic!

Last edited:
I'm going to try and add videos to all of my previous post, along with the upcoming ones. I don't have videos from the first few days but I will upload the ones I do have. Hope you all enjoy!

Last edited:

After our break at WL we made our way to Hollywood Studios.While on the bus we made a stop at the Contemporary. As this woman was getting ready to exit, she asked us if we were going to Hollywood Studios. We said yes and she handed us 4 tickets to Fantasmic! from her dining package. She thought the show was earlier in the day and they were too tired to go back. It was a bit of Disney magic. Once we pulled into HS, it began to pour down rain. Oh well, we pushed on. We made it to Hollywood and Vine and checked in and the rain stopped. Hollywood and Vine was a 8/10 on the dining scale. The characters came very quickly once we got our food and the food was good.

oBqIuZt95LJ9FVfaLH6ZqasLDz6l4oEQszm4ijR1eRPKzI3NbnDkDXypWpl4aXWpd1VaqbnFOVveD3JAC_ye0GCQQjNuefsUozpF5sof7mSFsvw5TJx_cM-TwLzqdEuehFgx63QB

Following dinner Sarah planned to see the Star Wars stage show and Hannah, Mom and I went shopping. As the show was about to start it started to pour down rain again. :( We waited it out and shopped our way down to Fantasmic! I was afraid it was going to get rained out and I would have been very upset. Fantasmic! was the best late night show I saw on our trip. It was amazing, loved every minute of it. I’d watch it over and over again if I could. Sadly, all trips must come to an end. Tomorrow would be our last day and we are spending it at the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios for Star Wars fireworks! See you all there!

_u5eJZPokzJdtJIu1q1P9Gb0ZvxwLEYUCurcO0Jy0D-75lqL21aySGFQgsBP2XD8b5sjX1gbyV30XPR5FrEFG5Ajo0J7O2_A182FDZedFfFwky7k_HwsJjCSsp_MVaaz1jt_u9ZG
Ft1BQNQoSfO-U6ia3YhskH3-1QDdONFyxMx9ilyseJQfVvboFns5M2zI_dJD-YB0y8kvuq80I20WX_bRrGnTyf9VtkSLy0A2H83ePMMD3mC_0ILzLz5hBr6-Jy2tnn8ZdcNVoxQX

I love Tusker House! Easily my favorite place to eat when in WDW! It never gets old!!!! Loving your trip report! You ladies are all so cute, love all the Disney attire!

I love Tusker House! Easily my favorite place to eat when in WDW! It never gets old!!!! Loving your trip report! You ladies are all so cute, love all the Disney attire!

Yes the breakfast was amazing, so many options. Thank you! My goal was to wear a Disney shirt and ears everyday...by the end though my head wasn't having the ears lol

Great TR! I'm also a big fan of the Finding Nemo Musical and agree it's very entertaining. Can't wait to read about your last day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!