What are we celebrating - everything - again - Trip report link added

Even though I am still at work, the work day is officially over. I can now say I only have two more work days and we leave in 10 days. I think that calls for a happy dance!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Wow. I just looked up Hash House a Go Go because I had not heard of it before. It looks insanely delicious. I don't know how you will decide what meal to experience or what dish to order. Everything sounds wonderful. Wishing we had one here! Will you try it on one of your condo days? Let us know what you think of it, please.

We are going to eat there for one of our condo days. Surprisingly, we have ended up not planning anything for our condo days. After Disney, the idea of just relaxing and doing what we want to do at a leisurely pace just sounds so nice. We have some "maybe ideas" but I honestly think it may just be pool time and relaxation. I promise to give a fully detailed report upon my return. And if you want a sneaky peak and pictures and such, send me a message and we can share Facebook information. If you think I'm a little left of crazy on an anonymous message board, imagine how I am with people who really know me!!!

Oh
My
Gosh

Five more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear the time has flown by. Today is my last day at work and it is nine kinds of chaos around here. Before we leave I still need to pay bills, pick up prescriptions from the pharmacy, get some groceries for the road, finish laundry and finish packing. I'm also doing the second job for the next three days since there is a huge basketball game tomorrow (GO CATS) and NYE festiveness going on Saturday and Sunday. Tony's jobs are to finish his laundry and clean out the van. I think I got the short end of the stick in these last minute details. But I'll cut him some slack. He's been working on a big final paper for his current class. He has spent quite a bit of time on it because he really wants to get an "A". Right now, his grade is a high "B", so it is attainable. And he's also working right up until the minute we leave. Maybe the last minute details are a little more balanced then I want to admit.

So with all that said, I'm not sure I'll have time to come back onto the DISboards before we leave Tuesday morning. So thank you so much for reading along and have a safe and happy new year. I'll be back on January 14th with a new trip report link!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter