What are we celebrating? Everthing! A January 2018 Trip Report - THE END - New TR link added

I love your lists. I especially love your outlook of branching out of your comfort zone. Life can be really hard in the real world. It's so nice to spend those few days at WDW letting our hangups and worries - whatever they may be - disappear.

And, I don't think you're crazy about not wanting to go to Hollywood Studios. I don't think I could handle the crowds that soon after opening, either.

Thank you so much for sharing this trip with us! I'm so glad you'll be doing another report soon. Hope to find it and join in!

Best wishes to you and Tony for another magical trip! Safe travels and have a wonderful time!

Yay you finished your report! I really enjoyed it, so happy you get to go there again! The weather will be very different from your January trip though!
You both are the cutest couple! I wish you very magical memories next week! Hope you do another report!

Loved the conclusion, it's nice to be able to go again and do things you like, try new things and enjoy WDW all over again with fresh eyes.

Looking forward to your next report. If you remember post a link on here so we find it. :goodvibes

Because if I had done that, we never would have went to Animal Kingdom. And that is now my new favorite park. Who knew?

:dogdance:

The more people to tell me to have a magical day, the better!

I totally agree! pixiedust:

We didn't see one fireworks show last time. That will change!

Yes, definitely make time for at least one! :tink:

I know most people think we're crazy to go right back six months later. But for non-Disney folks it is hard to help them understand that this next trip will be completely different from the last one.

I would if I could (go back 6 months later)! I know what you mean about non-Disney folks, though, my coworkers think I'm nuts for going back 5 years later! :sad2:

Thanks for sharing your trip! I hope you have fun on the next one! Can't wait to hear all about it. :mickeyjum

When you start your next trip report, will you post a link to it on here so we can find it? I’ve really enjoyed reading along and hope your next trip is great! It seems like you’ll have the opposite situation with the weather (really hot instead of really cold) but hopefully you prefer that. :)

I took very few notes during this trip. And since almost three months have passed, I'm using my pictures and the FP's we had to help me remember what we did next.

Honestly I am the same way. After day 2 I forget to take notes and it takes me so long to write a report that I have to go by pictures. Thankfully I try to take a pict at each ride/attraction as we approach so I at least can remember the "order" we did things. I have a LOT of pictures of Signs. LOL

I've really enjoyed your trip report! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it. You're a great writer, love all the details. And I've picked up quite a few tips from you for my next trip. Can't wait to read about your next trip!

I love your lists. I especially love your outlook of branching out of your comfort zone. Life can be really hard in the real world. It's so nice to spend those few days at WDW letting our hangups and worries - whatever they may be - disappear.

And, I don't think you're crazy about not wanting to go to Hollywood Studios. I don't think I could handle the crowds that soon after opening, either.

Thank you so much for sharing this trip with us! I'm so glad you'll be doing another report soon. Hope to find it and join in!

Best wishes to you and Tony for another magical trip! Safe travels and have a wonderful time!

I promise to put up a link when I start to write it up. If I can get thru work today and tomorrow, I can officially shout that I'm on vacation!

Yay you finished your report! I really enjoyed it, so happy you get to go there again! The weather will be very different from your January trip though!
You both are the cutest couple! I wish you very magical memories next week! Hope you do another report!

Yeah, we're ready for the hotter than the blazes of the sun weather. I'm very excited to get to go back so quickly.

Loved the conclusion, it's nice to be able to go again and do things you like, try new things and enjoy WDW all over again with fresh eyes.

Looking forward to your next report. If you remember post a link on here so we find it. :goodvibes

I will post a link - I promise!

Thanks for sharing your trip! I hope you have fun on the next one! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Thanks for reading along! I hope we have tons of fun!

Have so much fun on your trip! Take lots of photos and let us all know how you survive in the heat!

Tony is already preparing himself for the millions of photo pass pictures I will want to do. I really want to get the Tangled Lantern pictures this time.

When you start your next trip report, will you post a link to it on here so we can find it? I’ve really enjoyed reading along and hope your next trip is great! It seems like you’ll have the opposite situation with the weather (really hot instead of really cold) but hopefully you prefer that. :)

I will put up a link once I get one going. I do prefer the warmer weather and I've been in Florida in July, so I know what to expect. Hot hot hot!!! And a 10 minute thunderstorm every afternoon. The ponchos are packed and ready.

I've really enjoyed reading your report! Can't wait to hear all about your next trip :)

Thanks for reading. Four more days until we leave!

Honestly I am the same way. After day 2 I forget to take notes and it takes me so long to write a report that I have to go by pictures. Thankfully I try to take a pict at each ride/attraction as we approach so I at least can remember the "order" we did things. I have a LOT of pictures of Signs. LOL

If it weren't for the tons of pictures I took, there would be no way to remember all the details. I just don't think about taking notes.

Great TR Ruthie! Can't wait to hear about your next trip!!

Thank you dear! I am definitely ready to hit the road for another adventure!

I've really enjoyed your trip report! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it. You're a great writer, love all the details. And I've picked up quite a few tips from you for my next trip. Can't wait to read about your next trip!

Oh thank you! I'm glad my ramblings were helpful. Feel free to ask any questions - I'm most certainly not shy!

I really enjoyed following along. I am looking forward to hearing how your recent trip went. I hope you had a magical time.

I'm not fond of heights, either, but I've agreed to ride the London Eye when we visit London next fall. I hope I don't regret it.

Only do this if you have nice weather as otherwise you will not see anything - although if you don't like heights that may be a good thing. Honestly, the shard has better views and they offer a weather guarantee. If it is cloudy the day of your tickets, they will let you come the next day instead which is super great since London weather is unpredictable.

Sorry to bump up an old thread but I have to share how much I liked your trip report! I’m in the early stages of planning a January trip so this was helpful- plus I just enjoyed your whole story. I’ll have to read your other one :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter