What are they building in World Showcase?

cforza

Mouseketeer
In between Norway and I think China, it looks like there is a new attraction going up. Just curious as to what it is. Does anyone know?

If you have pictures we could tell. But this seems wierd. Post this on the Rumors and News board.

Sorry I don't have pictures, but there was definite construction going on. It was in that empty space where they have stands selling African souveniers. Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

When were you there? I don't recall seeing anything last week when I was there, but maybe I just didn't notice.

That is where they built the Kid's Bug Garden during last F&GF (the year before it was between Morocco and France). The description failed to mention if there would be playground equipment again as there was in the last 2 years, which made Epcot and this my daughters favorite place to be at WDW last year.

Did you see anything through the green walls, in particular playground equipment? Last year they had a giant 'spider' web (geosphere) that the kids climbed (after the F&GF it was moved to Conservation Station at AK).

That makes sense. I remember that play/discover area last year. It took up almost the entire section . It really is a great display for the kids. My niece got a kick participating in the ladybug release program. I hope they expand the display this year. It really was a pleasant surprise, one that helps make WDW the magical place that it is.

Oh, so it's something they put in for the festival on a temporary basis? I was there 2 weeks ago. It was covered with high, painted boards so I couldn't see anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter