• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Are The Pro's & Con's About Just

same as with collecting any type of pins...some are hot, some are not. The first in the series is usually always the most popular and hardest to trade for.

Well I don't know if my reply is typical of other collectors, but here goes. I collect cruise pins because the display brings back wonderful memories of the 5 DCL cruises I've been on.

I don't collect pins to make a killing on eBay or to have an investment in the future. I collect them because they bring me joy.

I bought 12 pins on my cruise plus the set of 4 "mount rustmore" pins. I have them framed in one of those frames butterfly collectors use, with blue felt over it, with a family photo on CC in the middle of it.
If you are interested in collecting these for profit, check out EBay. I can tell you a limited edition premiered while I was on the Wonder and I only bought one, and later saw it for as much as $22 on Ebay. Of course not all pins get this return and your mileage may vary.
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter