What are the must-sees?

invalid_char

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of going with a large party (my kids and my sister's kids)

What are the must sees for kids age 2, 3, 3, 6, 9, 14, 18?

Thanks

<font face="Comic Sans MS">In the Magic Kingdom make sure you hit everything in Fantasyland, with the exception of Snow White. It's mostly the witch and might scare them. Winnie the Pooh was our 2 year old's favorite. We must have ridden it a dozen times! ToonTown is also lots of fun--plenty of hands on stuff and places to get wet. She also liked the Enchanted Tiki Room and Country Bear Jamboree.

In the Animal Kingdom...The Boneyard was lots of fun. My daughter also loved the Festival of the Lion King and having lunch at Rainforest Cafe.

At MGM Studios...Don't miss Bear in the Big Blue House!! Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid and MuppetVision 3D were also entertaining.

At Epcot they'll like playing the fountains--or just watching them for that matter. My daughter also loved the parade and fireworks show. Other than that, we didn't do much at this park, but only because we kept ending up in the Magic Kingdom!

Have a great trip!</font>

HI! Well going with a large group requires lots of planning to make sure everyone gets to see things that would interest them.

Younger Kids:

Buzz Lightyear (MK)
Small World (MK)
Fantasy Land (MK)
Mickey's Toon Town Fair (MK)
Fountains (Epcot)
Pirate Ship near Norway (Epcot)
Kringla Bakery Chocolate Cake (Norway, Epcot)
Shows at MGM (Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast...)
Fantasmic (MGM)
Safari at AK

Older Kids:

All 3 Mountains (MK)
Alien Encounter (MK)
Pirate of the Caribbean (MK)
Malestrom (Norway, Epcot)
Kringla Bakery's Chocolate Cake (Norway, Epcot)
Spaceship Earth (Epcot)
Innoventions (Epcot)
Test Track (Epcot)
RNR (MGM)
TOT (MGM)
Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular (MGM)
Backlot Tour (MGM)
Fantasmic (MGM)
Safari (AK)
Dinosaur (AK)
It's tough to be a busg (AK)

Hope this helps!

Melissa

We just got back

My 2 yr. old can't stop talking about see the Pooh characters at Crystal Palace, and the Princesses at Breakfast. Her fave rides include Buzz, Snow White, The Railroad, and Dumbo.

At MGM she liked Bear in the Big Blue House, and Little Mermaid.

My five year old really enjoyed Fantasmic, TOT, Test Track, and Dinosaur. She also liked Buzz, and Splash Mtn. She is a little daredevil though

MY 5 yo, really thought kid swap with her sis was the greatest. She got to do everything twice.

Great thanks everyone!

I have some questions:

Where is the Crystal Palace?

There is a great jungle gym/ honeycomb type climbing structure in Epcot. Does anyone know where it is?
How old should a child be to climb this?

Someone told me about the Hoop de doo revue (something like that). Is it any good?

How about meals at Cinderella's castle? Worth it? Which is better: breakfast or dinner?

Any good restaurants in or near MK?

Thanks again!

Crystal Palace is in Magic Kingdom. We did lunch there, and thought it was very good.

We were at Cinderella's Castle for breakfast. Very good, but definately hard to get into. You'll need to call exactly 60 days prior to the date you need, at exactly 7:00 am EST. They fill up fast. I had 5 different people calling and only got two seatings the entire week of trying. I gave the other to someone on these boards, as soon as we finalized our plans.

Chef Mickeys is in the Contempory Resort, and is a good character meal. We enjoyed it very much. We also like the Columbia Harbor House in Magic Kingdom.

I don't know of any climbing place in Epcot. MGM has the Honey I shrunk the kids playground, which my 2 year old loved. It was a little hard keeping up with her though. There is also a climbing structure at AK, in the dinosaur part. It was a little much to tackle for the younger kids.

Hope this helps. Just keep reading these boards. You will learn all kinds of tips.

Have a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter