What are the latest tips on Fl. tolls, should we buy a transponder?

We never get the Toll Transponder just pay the tolls coming and going from the airport to WDW... if we were driving to all different parts of Florida we might get it...but we never do

Paytolla app was awesome for us, we had a rental last year. Hopefully they will fix the issue soon.
Can I use PayTollo in Florida?
PayTollo is good toll payment solution for Florida visitors... or drivers that just do not want a transponder on the windshield. The smart phone app uses your credit card to pay for any tolls. The app includes account management, payment processing, and customer service. You drive in the non-cash lane in your vehicle or a temporary (rental) vehicle.

We are going to be driving to Orlando from North 75 and taking the turnpike for sure. I'll also have at least 2 trips to MCO and who knows where else as we will be there for 2 weeks. I'd rather avoid stopping at tolls. It looks like they will just send you a bill to the address on the license plate, but as I have plenty of time, would it be simpler to just order a SunPass transponder? It looks like it's only $5. Or am I missing something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter