• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the height requirement for space mtn?

mrsbornkuntry

<font color=FF6666>I'm worried about raccoons<br><
Does anyone know? When we went to wdw last Christmas my ds was only 44 inches tall and he was heartbroken that he couldn't ride it there. Now we're going to disneyland in April and I'm hoping he's tall enough at 46". I tried looking it up with the other height requirements, but all it said was that it was closed until May 2005 :confused3 . Is it open now?

Oh, wow, that's great! Is it alot different than the one at MK? My older kids were able to ride it and my then 5 yo Ds just cried and cried.

YAY!! He can go on it!
I pulled out my map from last month to be sure. Here are some others:

Space Mountain 40 inches
BTMRailroad 40 inches
Matterhorn 35 inches
Indiana Jones 46 inches
TOT 40 inches
California Screamin' 48 inches
Maliboomer 52 inches
Mulholland Madness 42 inches
Orange Stinger 48 inches
Soarin' 40 inches
Grizzly River Run 42 inches

Thanks so much for the replies, he's going to be thrilled! I think I'll wait until we get there and surprise him with the info.

mrsbornkuntry said:
Thanks so much for the replies, he's going to be thrilled! I think I'll wait until we get there and surprise him with the info.

Your welcome!!
My ds7 loved Space Mountain.
He even got a Mickey/Space Mountain hat. So cute.

The only ride in the whole park that he didn't like was Indiana Jones. He didn't like the snakes coming out, the Rock coming at the jeep, and he didn't like how bumpy and jerky it was.
However, he loved (and did them multiple times!) Screamin', Tower of Terror, BTMRailroad, the Orange Stinger, Splash, and Grizzly River Run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter