What are the choices for a character meal dinner outside the parks?

Safari23

Mouseketeer
We're visting the end of June, and I was thinking of maybe doing a character dinner one night we won't have park tickets. Is Storyteller's the only choice? And which characters are generally there for dinner? I can't seem to find that info. If there are other dinner options for a character dinner, and if so, which characters do they have? TIA

We're visting the end of June, and I was thinking of maybe doing a character dinner one night we won't have park tickets. Is Storyteller's the only choice? And which characters are generally there for dinner? I can't seem to find that info. If there are other dinner options for a character dinner, and if so, which characters do they have? TIA
Storytellers has a character breakfast/brunch.

Goofy’s is your only option for character meal dinner.

Thanks Dina! Do you know which characters are at goofy's? Other than goofy of course.
Chip, Dale, Minnie, and Goofy were there on our last trip. I want to say Pluto was there too but I’m not 100% sure on that one. Goofy did a meet and greet before we were seated and the rest came to our table.

Chip, Dale, Minnie, and Goofy were there on our last trip. I want to say Pluto was there too but I’m not 100% sure on that one. Goofy did a meet and greet before we were seated and the rest came to our table.

We did Goofy's for dinner last October and all of these five above were there. We also had Chef Mickey there for dinner and he swaps out with Goofy at the front entrance for photos. The D/L website still says that Mickey is also there for dinner (it was originally a temporary thing till the end of the year I believe) but perhaps he is now there permanently.

At Goofy's in February we saw Goofy, Mickey, Pluto, Minnie, and Chip and Dale.

We did Goofy's for dinner last October and all of these five above were there. We also had Chef Mickey there for dinner and he swaps out with Goofy at the front entrance for photos. The D/L website still says that Mickey is also there for dinner (it was originally a temporary thing till the end of the year I believe) but perhaps he is now there permanently.
Yeah I thought I remembered Pluto being there. Definitely no Mickey though when we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!