What are the chances?

annie2871

Mouseketeer
My family and I are wanting to stay on site at Universal when we are there this summer, but I don't that we will be able to unless we find rates for under $100, is this possible? And if it is how do I get that rate?

I've heard of $99 HRH entertainment rates, but they end in about a week and I have no idea how often or for when they are sometimes offered. We are staying at the RPR soon and have a $125 waterview entertainment rate. If available we could have had $110 standard room. Try calling for you dates and finding out the rates with different discounts. You can buy the ent book if you get a good rate with it.

I imagine the best you'll do is $110.00/night at RPR. Maybe by late August their will be some $99.00 since most schools will be back in session.

Can you get rooms at USO through Priceline? I really want to stay onsite, but I would rather do so for under $100.

So far US resorts have not surfaced on Priceline but they HAVE been on Hotwire, but for still more than $100.

The $99 AP or entertainment rate shows up every now and then but very rarely. You'd have to be very persistent and call regularly and ask if they've come through. This can sometimes change week by week.

I just want to add that the rates may be higher but the UE perk and the access to the parks are well worth the rate. I've done both and I'm the CHEAPEST human being on earth, but there is nothing like Universal onsite with the FOTL perk, even if you only book one or two days it's worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter