What are the Chances of this? **UPDATED**

welovemickey

Disney Junkie
We just purchased an RV and decided to spend Christmas at FW. I just called and of course FW is booked solid!! I managed to get a ressie for Dec. 17 thru the 21st. We would really like to stay until the 26th. What are the chances of something opening up so that we can extend our stay? Any suggestions on this would be appreciated.

Just got off the phone with reservations (7am EST), and they were able to extend our ressies! A woman at CRO had told me about a week ago to always call at 7am because the computers automatically cancel out reservations that haven't been paid for at midnight.

There's always a possibility of someone cancelling if their plans change so I'd call on a regular basis to see if there's any openings

You can follow Andrew's advice and even this little one...since your driving there, you can also stop at the Disney Info Center outside of Ocala and try and get extra days. We drove down there two years ago and was going to get there early enough to set up camp if there was a night available. We called before we left...no luck. But we stopped at Ocala (14hrs or so later) and there was an opening....so you never know...Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter