What are my chances? Priceline question! Help!

imgointoDis

Earning My Ears
I want to use priceline for a 6 night stay March 28-April 2 and bid on a 4* in Lake Buena Vista. What are my chances of getting a great rate like the ones I've seen here at that time of year? I mean below $50? Thanks!:confused:

It is now time for your required reading ! Be sure to read the FAQ first, followed by the Orlando/Walt Disney World hotel section. Then go to the bonus money opportunities (currently $5 per night) at the bottom of the page, and back to the Orlando/WDW hotel section. Make sure you know how to get free rebids using alternate zones and know how to use bonus money before you begin bidding. Also realize that under no circumstances are Priceline reservation refundable, changeable, transferrable, or any other *****able. :)

imgointoDis:

Hi! I'm from Wisconsin too :). I've used Priceline lots ... in fact I'm a moderator over on TravelSheryl's board that gthorson mentioned. I'm sure that you will be able to get a 4* for under $50 while the $5 bonus money is still in place. But you have to be 100% sure that you are going on those dates before you bid since Priceline bids are non-refundable. If you're not sure, then you can wait until you are sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter