What are my chances of getting studio

Deesknee

<font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)
on Weds. Nov. 9th (yes, I know Jersey wk), at SSR or OKW. We only need one night for my Dad & his companion.

Unless you are on the waitlist and get a call today, your chances are not very good, IMHO.

Today is the 30 day mark - anyone who was going to cancel probably did it Friday to avoid having their points go into holding. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Best wishes -

Deesknee said:
on Weds. Nov. 9th (yes, I know Jersey wk), at SSR or OKW. We only need one night for my Dad & his companion.

I was put on a waitlist for any DVC resort studio. and.... :cheer2: I got a call today. MY Dad (who recently had a mild stroke) & his companion will be spending a night at BWV pref view. I am so excited :goodvibes Now we get to have our mini Thanksgiving & Christmas. Even got the 4:10 ressie at Liberty Tree Tavern. 8 of us and 1 table even. I am just so excited I had to share. Thanks for the pixie dust.

:cheer2:

Have a great time!! Yup, holidays are when you can make them!! We do that too!!

Bobbi :cheer2:

Thanks Bobbiwoz. You said any day can be a holiday. My dad is 82yo. And we are very lucky he is very healthy all in all. He can't do stairs much & touring the park will be just a bit slower. But he still is very able to walk alot.

I just can't stop smiling :)

Very happy for you - thanks for letting us know. Just goes to show - the only way to be 100% sure you won't get something is not to try!

Best wishes-

I was told they opened up inventory at SSR, don't know for what timeframe though. I booked TODAY for check in Sunday Nov 27 - Dec 2nd and got a 1bdrm villa at SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter