What am I supposed to do with Kahlua????

grover

DIS Veteran
Okay I am a little green here so please bear with me!
I got a small bottle of Kahlua and a 6 pack of Kootaney beer at a xmas party yesterday.
I have never in my life bought Kahlua before so what the heck do I mix it with?
This is what I have in stock, Pepsi,Milk,Water, and about one shot glass left of Malibu rum oh ya and the case of beer!!
How pathetic is my fridge hey!!
I also have ice cubes but no blender so no crushed ice here!!!
Sooooo, what should I do!
Oh, I have heard of Kalhua and coffee but my coffe pot broke 2 weeks ago and we haven't bought one yet and won't until after christmas!!
So help me out gals!
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

My sister used to make the best Kaluha brownies I have ever eaten. You should do a search and see. I don't drink so I have no idea about drinking it. ;) Haven't I heard of Kaluha and cream?
Good luck!

I love to drink Kahlua and Coke. :) You can also mix it with milk.

How many parts milk to the kalhua? And how many parts pepsi to the kahlua?
Grover

Do milk or something richer like cream or half / half. Usually it would be about a cup to a shot of Kahlua but you might want to do it to taste. Kahlua is coffee flavored.

Ted makes a great drink at Christmastime. Kaluha and Godiva Chocolate Liquer with vanilla ice cream and some milk! YUM!!!!!!!!

we used to drink it with cream when I was a student. Also, very nice in milkshakes in the summer (but definitely adult only!)

Bev

Eww Kahlua! :o I know, I'm not much help, I just wanted to say that Ted and Holly's drink sounds reallly good! :D

One ounce kahlua in an 8 ounce galss...couple ice cubes, and fill with milk...yummy! I thought it was called a Brown Cow though, not a sombrero.....

If you decide you don't like it, you can drop it by my place :teeth:

You can drink it plain - it feels warm like brandy going down. That's our favorite drink here!

Oh Yummy! My very favorite drink! I came from Sand Diego where it was so cheap, we'd go across the border and stock up on it all the time. Now that I live in VA it's truly a luxury. Not only does it cost a fortune, but you have to drive to an ABC store to get it. However, I did pick some up last week and have been enjoying it since.
A white russian is creme, vodka and kahlua. Very good!
Love it with just milk too.
Pour it over ice cream.
Just enjoy it!

Marion: Here in the states we call it a sombrero. I know from my visits to Canada you all call it a "Brown Cow". I almost laughed when I tried ordering a sombrero at a restaurant in Canada and the waiter asked me what was in it. Then he said "Oh a Brown Cow".:D

kahlua's great in/with everything. Not sure about coke though.
Black Russians are Vodka, Kahlua & ice.
Great in or poured on Chessecake. Use for flavouring whipping cream (instead of vanilla) You can use it anywhere you'd use vanilla or almond extract
Goes with anything chocolate...brownies,hot choco etc.
Ice cream, egg nog, in coffee ( i know coffee maker broken...go to "Tim's")
And it's great just to drink/sip straight up!yum!
I don't/cant drink alcohol now, but I buy Kahlua extract to use in all my old receipes. Enjoy!

Mmmmm, Kahlua and milk is my favorite drink! Lots of ice and I don't really like the cream or half and half because it's just too darn rich for me.

I store my Kahlua in the freezer. It cools to a syrup and seems to make the drink 'taste better'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter