What am I going to do NOW?

FatherForce

Mouseketeer
So, after I got our Frozen Dessert party booked yesterday, I now have nothing to do but WAIT.
ADRs booked, FP and CLFP booked, Check In at BWI Club level pre checked in, almost packed. Now what do I do for 25 days???
wait?
It's going to torture me!

Last edited:
I have hours of WDW vacation videos from 1999 to 2018 to get us over a Disney drought. We just booked Board Walk for Oct/Nov 2019, got a sleep n fly from PHL already, looking for a possible rental car, South West window is far in the future so there's stuff to look forward to.

Bill From PA

I usually listen to trip report podcasts and also read them on these boards. Watch a lot of YouTube videos. Tinker with my times. Etc

I had the same feeling our last trip because it was the first one I had planned months in advance; everything else was last-minute so I was constantly checking for ADR openings right up until the trip. I've discovered I really enjoy the last-minute planning frenzy.

You think you have it bad? I have been fully planned, paid for and ready to go for 4 months and I still have 75 days to wait til I get there. I'd give anything for it to be only 25 days.

Disney movie ultra marathon

I like this idea. Especially good to look back on the older titles like Peter Pan and Cinderella. Much of the atmosphere at MK is partly derived/influenced by the big Disney films from the 50s and early 60s. You might also enjoy seeking out video on behind-the-scenes stuff at WDW, you'll notice more details when you get there.

We leave in 2 days and I just added my dining plan this morning, my iphone memory is full and for some reason isn't backing up, I have a ton of returns to make from my Christmas shopping (because I did almost all of it online), and I'm hosting Christmas as soon as we get back (my house has to be immaculate before we leave and I have to order all my food, have my grocery lists made, etc). Also, my kids are stressing over tests and finals, so they won't even look at me. I know they're not ready, so tomorrow night everyone will need something from me.

FWIW, I made my ADRs at 180 days (with some tweaking along the way) and my FP+ at 60, etc. I think trying to be ready for Christmas and a trip at the same time is tough.

If I were you, I'd be enjoying the holidays and worry about Disney when you have about 10 days to go.!

Our trip is in 58 days, and I have planned everything I can! I've taken over planning my mother's trip when she's going in July. Just find a friend and start planning theirs: it helps with the disney bug :rotfl2:!

I am on the opposite end of the spectrum lol. I just booked or trip. We have 331 days left :scared:And I have months to wait until maybe a deal comes out, until I can make ADRs and even more months to wait until making FP selections.

The wait is killing me :D

Last edited:
So, after I got our Frozen Dessert party booked yesterday, I now have nothing to do but WAIT.
ADRs booked, FP and CLFP booked, Check In at BWI Club level pre checked in, almost packed. Now what do I do for 25 days???
wait?
It's going to torture me!
Plan your outfits!
Maybe try Disneybounding...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!