What about the Plaza?

dkostel

DIS Veteran
Kevin referred to only 3 restaurants in the MK, LTT, TTS, & CP. I love the Plaza. Is it not included because it is mostly sandwiches?

Kevin and I actually discussed this on the way home from recording the show yesterday. We don't think of the Plaza as a 'restaurant' but more like a sandwich shop because of the menu. There are other choices but because of the 'limited' menu I guess it just doesn't fit into the category of a full blown restaurant in our minds.

I'm sure others would argue the point, and that's fine.

The Plaza is definately one of those 'gems' at MK. The food is always good, the service is consistent and the atmosphere is great - true 'old Disney'.

John

Love the Plaza... and always say hi to Dott... she is the tall black lady. She has worked there since, inception.

We've had Dott as a waitress, I think! She was wonderful.

I can taste the German potato salad at the Plaza right now! So simple, but YUM.

I got the recipe from our waiter. Cider vinegar, water, paper thin sliced onions and salt & cracked black pepper over boiled small red potatoes (cooled & quartered).

Wow! Sounds like I should try this place out on my next visit to MK. Where is it located in the park?

Via iPhone

I've always skipped by the Plaza because the menu didn't impress me. I guess I'll stop in next trip. Can I get in without ADR's usually?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter