What a great picture of happiness....

Dan Murphy

We are family.
1047584379.2617294924.jpg

Elizabeth Smart hugs her brother, William, with her sister Mary Katherine, at the Smart's home in Salt Lake City, Utah, on March 13, 2003.

She brings me a smile.

Such a beautiful, heart warming picture! :)

Thanks for sharing this picture Dan, it is so heart warming!!!
Hazel and I were thinking today, how could we handle this if our DD was kidnapped and taken away from us for nine months, it's just unthinkable.

Great picture,Dan. They look so relaxed and happy. However, I am concerned about the psychological trauma she must have suffered. Hope the adults she was with get all that they deserve.

In a world of so much negativity, I am glad to see something good happen from any tragedy, especially this one. Proof once again, there always will be hope in the world.

Dan, you always post such great pictures. I am still amazed that she is alive. What a joyous blessing for her family. I am sure she still has trama to deal with, but with th support of her family, she can get through it.

What a great photo and happy ending to such a terrible story..In this world right now we need more of these stories..thanks Dan.

Very nice photo, Dan. A great ending to a tragic story. Thanks for posting. :)

Just lovely.

Thank God for the joyful return of this little lady. I pray that her life becomes as beautiful as she deserves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter