What a Christmas Surprise!!!

mickeygirl18976

Mouseketeer
What a Christmas full of Surprises!!!! After all the presents were opened and we were settling in to start breakfast. DH sent DD and I on a scavenger hunt for an extra present that "Santa" left in the kitchen. We found two surprises in the cupboard; a new cell phone for DD (who was thrilled beyond belief) and a small but very heavy box containing four weights (to throw me off) and a picture of the Sorcer's Hat from MGM with the dates 1-14 through 1-18-06 on the back. I didn't get it at first because it was a picture we took a few years back and I am also in nursing school so I was under the impression that a trip to WDW was out of the question.

We will be staying at Carribean Beach this time (which is my second favorite resort only to Wilderness Lodge!!!) so wish us lots of pixie dust for a safe and WARM trip!!! See all of you MLK Day folks there!!!!!

QUESTION: My DD went to Disneyland and got the Golden Ears- does anyone know if they have them at WDW? She forgot her MOM when she was there!!! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter