What’s in your bag?

I carry a small backpack with:

Phone (my phone cover has got slots for my credit card and cash)
Power bank and cord
Tissues
Hand sanitizer
Poncho (this one's quite bulky but it's so handy, we had at least one storm a day in July and while we didn't linger in the rain, it was perfect for when it caught us unawares and we needed to find shelter somewhere, we even watched the Festival of Fantasy Parade with our ponchos on and the performers were soaked through, they seriously deserved an award that day)

And because I NEED to freshen up during the day especially in the heat:

Lip balm
Lipstick
Comb
Mints
Deodorant
My current perfume in sample size (I use a Travalo)

Advil
Extra socks
Lip Balm
Cash
Credit card
Power bank
Hat (sometimes)
Sunscreen
Tissues or wet-ones
Dollar store poncho (weather dependent). Those Disney ponchos are so much heavier and hotter, not to mention $$$.

I use the Patagonia Atom Sling bag (a cross between a purse & a backpack) and carry the following:
A travel size bottle of Coppertone UltraGuard SPF 50
A couple of individually packaged Alcala Deodorizing Body Wipes (in case we don't have time to freshen up at the hotel before dinner)
Anker PowerCore II Portable Charger and travel cables (Lightening & USB-C)
A couple of BandAid Hydro Seal Blister Band Aids
Small pill box of Advil
Small wallet with ID and credit card
Lipstick
Mints
Travel size version of my perfume
Cell phone

I usually carry a small crossbody bag that can also be used as a bumbag with:
Phone
Cash
Camera
Tissues
Lip Balm
Paracetamol/Ibuprofen/Other medication
Mints
However, this time I think I'm going to take a small backpack so that I can carry water in the bag, making everything easier for walking.

No bag here either - I put cards and a few coins in little clear pouch off my lanyard and put my cell in one pocket of cargo capris and other pocket has some individually wrapped wipes, chap stick and mints. Other than that - I wear my hat, sun glasses and cooling cloth if needed. If it looks like a rainy day (versus typical Florida quickie down pour) - I throw a poncho in my back pocket.

In addition to everything already mentioned: I bring a Brita water bottle, Pedialyte, and chaffing cream! The summertime essentials!

Nothing. I stopped carrying a bag about 10 years ago when our youngest child was 4. Now I just use a clear lanyard pouch to hold my phone, credit card, ID, and a little bit of cash. It has a long enough adjustable strap that I can wear it like a cross-body bag or even put it in my pocket while keeping the lanyard around my neck to make sure I don't lose it. I put a lip gloss and a few tissues in my pocket and my husband carries a small portable phone charger in his pocket. We have a small bottle of sunscreen with a Carabiner clip that he clips on to his belt loop. He also usually has a band-aid or 2 in his pocket. If there is going to be prolonged periods of rain during the day or we're going on KRR, I stick a cheap rain poncho in my pocket. If we need anything else, we buy it in the parks.
This is a great idea! Where did you get the lanyard?

Charging bank and cord, water bottle, travel pack of makeup wipes (to try to wipe some of the grime off during the day), sunscreen, wallet, and small hand sanitizer, and my hat that I fold up. Oh, and my case for my Ray-bans since I'm trying to keep them nice.

I have a small cross body bag that had been recommended on here that was maybe $10 on Amazon that is lightweight and is amazing what it can hold if it needs to. I try to pack light. Charging block, glass case (bc I switch between glasses and sunglasses since with a/c contacts will not stay in my eyes), sunscreen (when you are this pale - have to), lip gloss, inhaler, travel pill container with 1 or 2 Aleve, Lactaid, Vistaril, Imodium), small Vera Bradley pouch with DVC Member ID, AP, ID etc, travel size sanitizer, gum. Bag will still have room for both our water bottles if you can believe it and still be light.

We usually try to go bagless as DH usually wears cargos that will fit our phones, charging cable, battery pack/fuel rod, small sunscreen and ID/credit cards. I like the lanyard idea for the id, cards and cash though! That's what we do at universal but haven't transferred that over to Disney for whatever reason. The sunscreen is definitely an important thing for us though - I'm very fair and burn easily so I need to reapply!

I use a pretty small cross body bag. I have a small wallet. Cell phone charger, a pen, Purcell, Advil, sunglasses if not wearing and my lipstick. That’s it. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!