What’s gonna happen?

Dain

Earning My Ears
So we have a reservation at the doubletree in DS but just got a deal at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. We have had our FastPass we for several weeks and we are within 2 weeks now. When I cancel the doubletree will it delete my fast passes? Ugh!!

So we have a reservation at the doubletree in DS but just got a deal at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. We have had our FastPass we for several weeks and we are within 2 weeks now. When I cancel the doubletree will it delete my fast passes? Ugh!!
Your FPs remain intact because of your linked tickets. No worries! :)

So even if they were done in the 60 day window and we do not get that now?
Correct. Your resort stay opened the window and your FPs remain intact based on your linked tickets. How your window opened no longer matters.

Is that why people book on site rooms, link Tix and do FPS.. throw away rooms?
I always learn something new, lol

On my last DoubleTree Suites stay, I noticed that they instituted a deposit policy. In years past, all that was needed was a credit card guarantee. Now, they charge a deposit in the amount of the first night's room and tax.

When I asked the Front Desk about it, I was told it was to discourage people from booking their hotel just to get 60-day Fast Pass reservations, only to have those reservations canceled just prior to the cancelation deadline.

(Clearly, that wasn't what Dain did. I'm only mentioning it because it relates to the question a1tinkfans asked.)

On my last DoubleTree Suites stay, I noticed that they instituted a deposit policy. In years past, all that was needed was a credit card guarantee. Now, they charge a deposit in the amount of the first night's room and tax.

When I asked the Front Desk about it, I was told it was to discourage people from booking their hotel just to get 60-day Fast Pass reservations, only to have those reservations canceled just prior to the cancelation deadline.

(Clearly, that wasn't what Dain did. I'm only mentioning it because it relates to the question a1tinkfans asked.)
That makes sense. We changed the length of our trip so it made sense to switch but I can see why people would do this.

Discussing booking rooms solely for the 60-day FP perks and then Canceling the booked room is not allowed on the Theme Parks board nor on this board.

Questions regarding changing resorts out of necessity after booking FPs is an allowable discussion.

Discussing booking rooms solely for the 60-day FP perks and then Canceling the booked room is not allowed on the Theme Parks board nor on this board.

Questions regarding changing resorts out of necessity after booking FPs is an allowable discussion.
Sorry, not my intent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter