Wet feet on Spalsh Mountain.....

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
If you ride Splash Mountain wearing a poncho, how wet will your feet get? If they get wet at all that is......

It depends on your luck. My feet got pretty wet the last time I went on (and I am one that ducks and wears ponchos). I took a cameral on Kali River Rapids and got less wet on that one because I put the camera under the poncho and my feet in a hole in the center which is made to keep your feet dry I guess. Nothing like that on Splash. But I am sure some have not gotten as wet. There are no guarantees. I remember my socks staying wet, and I was able to wipe off my sneakers quickly to keep the water from soaking in. Definitely worth the ride though.

On my last trip, my feet did not at all get wet on Splash Mountain. If you are worried about this, you could bring a plastic bag you would get from the grocery store and quickly tie it around your feet once you get on the ride.

. . . is to stuff some newspaper in the toe box, then the open footbed. Let them sit overnight, and in the morning, you'll have shoes that are dry as pluto's bone.
just in case your kicks do get wet.

~ Chris

It's a matter of luck...

Expect to get wet... Maybe bring a change of shoes? Take your shoes and socks off and put them in your bag/purse/napsack before you get on the ride and put on a pair of waterproof sandals for the ride.

Try to sit in the back half of the log and you should not get very wet. The front half of the log just gets the majority of the water.

:D

I've been on Splash Mountain too many times to count and I've never had my feet soaked or even remotely close to being so.

::MickeyMo Mickey76::MickeyMo

really wet shoes from Splash Mt. Kali River Rapids is a WHOLE different matter!!!!!!!

I could be wrong but perhaps the most likely way of getting your feet wet on that ride is from water that is already sloshing around in the bottom of the log. I think it depends on your shoes but that's the way I remember it. I highly recommend Teva sandals for the parks if the weather is warm enough while you're there. You can go from rain to sun in those babies and they dry out fast....they were great for our August trip and I never had to worry about wet shoes. Overall I've never gotten that wet on Splash Mountain. Have fun!

Hummmm...you know. I've never really paid that much attention to my feet!!! I definately remember times I got soaked; and the times I just got a "little" wet. But wet feet????? :confused: :confused: I really don't remember!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter