Westgate Villas Question..PLEASE HELP!

L

lovesthemagic2001

I am visiting WDW in jsut a couple of weeks with my family and am staying at the Westgate Villa's. I understand that it is very close to WDW. My question....does anyone know if Westgate provides bus transportation to and from the parks? I'm hoping they do!

Appreciate any and all insight!

:earsgirl: See ya real soon!

You can check their website westgateresorts.com. I am an owner there and I don't recall there was any transportation to the parks.

I don't recall seeing transportation when we stayed there in Nov. SO, if you rent a car, here is a great shortcut:

Coming out of Westgate Villas at the light go STRAIGHT ACROSS 192 onto Sherberth Road. Follow Sherberth to the light and turn RIGHT. You are now in front of the Animal Kingdom and on a main road to get anywhere on Disney property you need to be.

Belle's shortcut is right on!!!! We saved more time last week using it. Many people were not very enthusiastic regarding Westgate so we were nervous when we went. But we were pleasently surprised. We did have an older unit but it was huge!! And very well stocked and clean. We were very happy there. And be sure to use the shortcut!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter