Westbound Transatlantic Cruise and 6 nights in London 2018 ** Updated Nov 25 Sea Day 2

Thank you! This is great information.
We are planning to stay at The Hyatt Regency Churchill, which is one of Disney Hotels and use the bus.
I booked on our own (not through Disney) and was told we could still use the transportation.
You’re welcome You will enjoy the ease of getting on the bus it is so easy and stress free.

I have actually made two posts on this trip report this week :rotfl2:This new post describes our experience taking DCL transportation from London City Centre to Dover.

https://disneycruisefamilytravelblog.com/2019/04/18/disney-cruise-transportation-london-to-dover/

View attachment 395243
Thanks for posting a report of the transportation from London to Dover. I made arrangements for private transportation because I'd read that the DCL shuttle departs/arrives late (leaving hotel at Noon-ish). This report has me reconsidering.

Thanks for posting a report of the transportation from London to Dover. I made arrangements for private transportation because I'd read that the DCL shuttle departs/arrives late (leaving hotel at Noon-ish). This report has me reconsidering.
I think if you are able to arrive early to get your name on for one of the first buses. I have a hard time believing buses would be leaving that late. I think we were told to arrive no later than 10:00 or 10:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!