~~We're off to Neverland...Take 3~~

Time to dust off the ol trip report and finish it up!!! Thank you again for all the well wishes while I was sick. I was so miserable. Now I have the pain from torn cartlidge and who knows what else. Anyway it's been weeks of pain and I'm tired of it.

Sooooooo back to the TR. Funny I left off where we broke down on BTMRR, that was right before I literally broke down myself.

So Chris thinks this is a Hidden Mickey, I dunno, what do you think?
IMG_0772.jpg

And one super adorable picture of my Ayden :lovestruc
IMG_0775.jpg

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these two together, I think they may be my favorite characters to meet. They are both so chatty. She asked Ayden his name, asked where he was off to next. Ayden was so shy and just didn't know what to say, he's not used to characters talking lol
IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

Here's some more fun character pics...oh and before I forget I have photopass pics coming up too.
IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

Oh and my favorite picture of us on BTMRR....he rode it like this the whole time!

IMG_0800-1.jpg

I love this handsome picture of my Chris! :lovestruc

IMG_0828.jpg

Just some more misc ones from that day

IMG_0803-1.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

So after Toontown we rushed to catch The Hillbilly show for lunch. Ayden HATED it so much. He complained the whole time about it being too loud. I loved it, laughed and laughed and laughed. At one point there was a woman in the back just yelling for Billy...screeching I love you Billy! I told Chris Hmmmmm that could be a Disney Diva! Well as we were leaving the show we ran into some Diva's!!! I am so glad Callie recognized me. I had been looking for LMGH's all week! It wasn't until after I met these ladies that I started noticing them all over. It was sooooooooooo nice to meet you girls!

IMG_0863.jpg

more to come..I promise sooner than later :)

Oh more and more....

Here are a few misc ones.........

We rode in the nose of the monorail....fun fun.

Ayden got chosen for Jedi training for the second time And gosh Darth Maul is scary!

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0893-1.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

We had PS for Carnation Cafe late in the afternoon so we could be sure to see more of the DIS Diva's since they had a PS an hour after ours.

here are two of my favorite things at DL.
The turkey sandwich and Oscar's famous baked potato soup and the oh so yummy Matterhorn Sundae!!!

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0928-1.jpg

A couple night pics....I love the one of Ayden and Chris together. I am one lucky girl

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

Your pictures are wonderful!

I love the one of you and Ayden hugging on the Monorail! :lovestruc

You are a lucky girl to have such wonderful boys (men!) :goodvibes

More please! :)

Drumroll please..............
here is our last and final day, then I will post the photopass pics!!!

The last day is always the hardest. Especially since we had to leave in the early afternoon to catch a 5:50 flight.

We were up super early since we wanted to beat the crowds as much as possible since it was a Saturday. We try to purposely plan our trips to avoid the weekends crowds. I was really surprised that the park seemed pretty empty the first two hours. We did BTMRR 5 times in a row first thing and just walked on each time. I was hoping to get it out of Ayden's system since that's all the kid wanted to ride every day all day. :rotfl:

The Matterhorn was open sunday but closed during the week and open again on Saturday. Here are some pictures while waiting in line.

IMG_0951-1.jpg

IMG_0952-1.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954-1.jpg

We made sure to do It's a Small World again...I did like the subtle changes to the ride......but I will say Woody and Jesse did look very out of place as I've seen others say as well.

IMG_0956-1.jpg

IMG_0969-1.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0977-1.jpg

Here's a few misc things from the last day.....
IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0984-1.jpg

IMG_0991-1.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

I loved this of Chris helping Ayden at the shooting gallery.
IMG_0996-1.jpg

One of my favorite meals from the trip...

IMG_0994-1.jpg

Our last character visit...and more pictures with the letters. My nickname is Nellie so that's why I always get the N
IMG_0999-1.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002-1.jpg

IMG_1003-1.jpg

IMG_1004-1.jpg

IMG_1006-1.jpg

Not sure if I posted this picture before or not...I just liked it of Ayden and I

n1587249296_144128_7977646-1.jpg

And the saddest picture of them all....... ::::::sniff:::::::: leaving for the last time knowing we won't be back in the morning :(

IMG_1008.jpg

So to finish things up...we were already checked out of the Park Vue and they stored our luggage. The Disney Express was 20 minutes late to pick us up...THEN had to take us to the Disneyland Hotel where we had to transfer to another bus. We were really starting to sweat bullets that we were going to be late to the airport. ESPECIALLY when we got on the freeway and the carpool lane was backed up...we should have just stayed in the regular lanes!
We made it in time and had a really good flight home. Take off was right at sunset and it was beautiful. By the time we were flying over San Francisco it was really dark and it was beautiful!!!! Ayden loved seeing all the lights.

I'll be back with our photopass pictures!!!

I got Anthony that same shirt Ayden is wearing!!!! Thought it was so cute!!!

Ayden & I would get along great!!! We both love BTMRR....I'm with him, I could ride it all day long!!

I'm guessing your favorite meal was from the Rancho del Zocalo? We looked forward to eating there last year & it was by far the worst meal we've ever had there....... we're seeing a pretty even split on liking it or hating it.....lol We've gotten pretty spoiled to a fabulous mexican restaurant here in town & Mike is a wonderful cook that makes some mexican dinners to die for!!

Sounds like a magical trip & you got some great pictures!!! Thanx for sharing them. Looking forward to the PhotoPass pics!!!!

I loved your report!

I saw you on your last day(I think it was your last day...) near the BTMRR. We were doing the Dis Diva Scavenger Hunt. Anywho, I did say hi and ran off b/c my team was on the run! lol I also saw you when you were leaving Carnation Cafe and we were all arriving. It was great to see you and I look forward seeing you on the trip next year!:banana:

I got Anthony that same shirt Ayden is wearing!!!! Thought it was so cute!!!

Ayden & I would get along great!!! We both love BTMRR....I'm with him, I could ride it all day long!!

I'm guessing your favorite meal was from the Rancho del Zocalo? We looked forward to eating there last year & it was by far the worst meal we've ever had there....... we're seeing a pretty even split on liking it or hating it.....lol We've gotten pretty spoiled to a fabulous mexican restaurant here in town & Mike is a wonderful cook that makes some mexican dinners to die for!!

Sounds like a magical trip & you got some great pictures!!! Thanx for sharing them. Looking forward to the PhotoPass pics!!!!

I thought Rancho Del Zocalo was soooooo much better this year than it was last year. I think we got lucky. It was just so quick, easy, good on cost and it was pretty yummy. I know what you mean though....once you find a good Mexican restaurant, nothing else can even compare lol

Since I stayed home today from work I'm going to work on getting my photopass pictures up...then my TR will officially be done!

I loved your report!

I saw you on your last day(I think it was your last day...) near the BTMRR. We were doing the Dis Diva Scavenger Hunt. Anywho, I did say hi and ran off b/c my team was on the run! lol I also saw you when you were leaving Carnation Cafe and we were all arriving. It was great to see you and I look forward seeing you on the trip next year!:banana:

Thank you!!!!! I totally remember you. I remember you all off in a rush during the scavenger hunt. LOL
I am soooo looking forward to the next trip.

So my thoughts on Photpass this trip..........there certainly were not many photographers out. In fact I made a comment about there not being many and the photographer tried telling me where they all were located at. I know where they were at...but I also knew where they were NOT at as well. I'm happy with our pictures.....I was in charge of a photopass share group and we ended up with 3 cds and over 1000 pictures!

here are a few of mine...

Image0041.jpg

Image0043.jpg

Image0046.jpg

Image0048.jpg

Image0053.jpg

Image0055.jpg

Image0024.jpg

Image0038.jpg

Image0073.jpg

Image0076.jpg

Image0078.jpg

Image0080.jpg

Image0081.jpg

Image0084.jpg

Image0088.jpg

Image0092.jpg

I always have to take a picture kissing goofy! I liked last years better
Image0096.jpg

We had the same problem with finding the PhotoPass Photographers both times we were there in March/April!!! They used to be everywhere & this time we only got about 80 pics & that was over 6 days!! They weren't always at the "normal" spots either. We entered the park a couple times in the morning & no photo at the entry, we walked past the Partner's Statue a number of times & no photographer.....kind of a drag when we knew we'd be getting the CD.

I think the one of you kissing Goofy.......is ADORABLE!!!! :upsidedow

Lots more to come

Image0112.jpg

Did this once and probably wouldn't do it again. The tink was kinda "Spacey"...
Image0164.jpg

Image0167.jpg

Image0174.jpg

Image0152.jpg

Image0155.jpg

Image0182.jpg

Image0189.jpg

Image0195.jpg

Image0196.jpg

Image0199.jpg

Just stumbled across your TR and think its SO GREAT! Love all the pictures and comments and reviews. We're mostly going on weekends with our APs this year, so when you mentioned that the park was pretty empty the first couple hours on the Saturday you were there, I was all SMILES! Woohoo! I see some hope for our Saturday.

That stinks about the photopass photographers. I feel like the last time we went to DLR (May 2007) we spent a lot of time trying to find them. But at that point, the system was relatively new, so maybe Disney was still trying to get the hang of the best way to do it. It stinks when you're dressed all cute and the sunlight is just right and then you have to "search" for someone! In WDW last time, June 2008, I felt like they were around every turn, though. Maybe it depends on the time of year?

So that's all folks!!!!

Now to start planning for our first Christmas Visit to DL...then my first DIS DIVA trip in February 2010!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!