We're Here (Day 2)!!! (11/14 through 11/16)

ElvisStitch

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone - Day 2 of our trip was also a very warm day, although not as warm as Wednesday. I saw on the news this morning that much of the area was in the 90's, tying records for high temperatures. I haven't seen a weather report tonight, so I don't know how warm it got today, but I anticipate it was in the upper 80's.

We got in line this morning around 8:15, for a 9:00 EE. After the rope drop, we headed straight to Nemo, as did everyone else it seemed. After queuing up in line, it was about a 20 minute wait to get on board the subs. They had 4 of the 5 subs running. After Nemo, I headed over to Adventureland and waited for the 10 am rope drop to ride Indy, which was only about a 5 minute wait after walking the mile or so from the ride entrance to the loading area. I meet up with the wife and kids, who rode IASW, and then rode the Jungle Cruise.

We had 11:30 reservations at Ariel's Grotto for lunch, so we headed over to DCA. They did it a little different this year than last, and had Ariel greeting the kids as they came down the stairs for a autograph and photo op. At lunch, the girls got to see Cinderella and Princess Aurora (new for us this year) as well as Belle and Snow White. After lunch, I went on Grizzly Rapids (just a few minutes to get on the ride) and then we let the girls play at the Redwoods for a while. They would have stayed on the Smoke Jumpers rope swing the rest of the day if we would have let them.

We headed back to the front of DCA to see HSM and the girls got to participate in the show, so they were thrilled. We grabbed a cool beverage and then let the girls play in the water outside of It's a Bugs World before heading to Flick's Fair.

We went back to DL and rode Haunted Mansion one more time, and then did some shopping before getting on the monorail to head to Downtown Disney for our dinner reservations at the Rainforest Cafe.

Tomorrow's the first "official" day of the Holiday Season at Disneyland, but it certainly doesn't feel like it with the weather being so warm. Regardless, we're looking forward to the parade and fireworks before heading home on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter