We're Goin' Campin Dang It

OK, so this turned into a complete train wreck.
Was having trouble getting pics to the computer from DW new phone, so decided to just do it from my phone.
Loaded all pics and hit (I thought) send to my phone.
Box pops up 'All Photos Deleted'
WAIT, WHAT!!!
Apparently with new phone is new updates. Icon I clicked in usual spot (clearly not garbage can symbol) is the delete button.
All pictures lost.
Very not happy right now

Very not happy right now

Is there an Auburn fan in the driver's seat? :confused3

Bama Ed

PS - this is real life. Sorry man. "These things happen" say the (Au)Barn fans. I'd look for some alumni association cards if I wuz you, tigger92662 (in their briefcases, their lunchboxes, on their bikes with the training wheels). You prolly have a sabateur. We call that "evidence".

Last edited:

We had a great outing. Our stay was at Hersheypark Campground. It was originally supposed to be a surprise trip to the park, yet we managed and had fun without it. Maybe fall or next year will make it back to go to the park.

View attachment 499821

Lots of cooking over the fire this trip. Everyone enjoyed that and minus one heavy rain storm Friday evening, it was gorgeous weather.

View attachment 499822View attachment 499824

The puppy was in full investigation mode on her first trip, tough did well overall

View attachment 499825

Melissa and I had a great time out and enjoying a break from the house.

View attachment 499826
What else was open up that way? Were going 4th of july, not expecting the parks to be open, but at least the campground has a pool!

Per the information page they have requested to open the park and submitted their plan with PA. They do not have a date yet, but I heard July 11th.

https://stories.hersheypa.com/covid....1591884774-1771228876.1591884774#Hersheypark
Opening on july 3rd!!!!!! So , you have to book days aheaid of time, since it just came out , were all good! I'm not going to tell my dauther there ooen and we have spots untill we get there. I know , im a big meanie. She thinks they are closed and were going just to camp, i thought that also , but now:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter