Well, can't make any FP's today! [10/19/2018]

I noticed a long line at guest services when we left the studios last night around 7:30 and headed to the Belle vue lounge

Yes just made all mine from the train—had everyone around me that I know checking the site also. Have a raging headache and really done w Disney. When my no-exp. tickets are done, I am done!!! To many other places in the US/World to explore!!! It’s sad because it’s always been a big part of our life ...since my children were little. Many, many great memories-

Site is working for me and I can see my plans, but the FP selection is just giving constant 504 Gateway time-outs ... figuring the site is just getting slammed now causing the timeouts

I was able to finally make our FP's now I am tweaking them. Seems to be a lot of good times left at least.

The app came up temporarily for me... but then crashed again... this is ridiculous, MDE also unlinked some friend's tickets for the trip. I too am getting the 404 message now.

I was finally able to get in on my app at like 8:30. No FoP available of course, but I didn’t really expect it to be. So I just grabbed a few and I’ll go back and tweak them later I guess. I hope they fix this issue soon, I’d be very upset if I was going for a long vacation.

I was able to get on with the App around 10:45.. got just about all the times and rides I wanted... except FOP... even 3 days into the trip, oh well... Desktop version of site is still struggling. In the future I will always try booking on the App First... Word of caution to others, on the app always check the month... at first I was getting no matches until i realized I was trying to book in late Oct rather than late Dec. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter