Well, can't make any FP's today! [10/19/2018]

Nermel9

DIS Veteran
Today is my 60 day mark, got up bright and early so I would be able to make my FP's before leaving for work, and the website isn't working. I've tried Safari, I've tried Chrome, I've used an incognito window, nothing. Can't sign into my app, so I can't make them on the phone. I'm glad I'm only going for 2 days to see the Christmas decorations and FP's aren't really a huge priority, but still, I would have kind of liked to have some. Oh well! Anyone else having issues or just me?

I'm doing the same thing. Their whole system seems to be down, so at least no one is getting in ahead of us!

It opens for me in Edge on my laptop and Safari on the phone. Havent tried Chrome or Firefox yet.

It opens for me in Edge on my laptop and Safari on the phone. Havent tried Chrome or Firefox yet.

Yeah the website itself will open but when I try to sign in, nothing. Just Stitch eating the page.

And forget the app, it seems to be frozen or something! :faint:

I've been on chrome, edge, the app and safari. All I get this morning is Stitch with "Someone Ate This Page" on the web browser and "Something's Not Right. Try signing in again soon" on the app. I think they're just down overall.

Same! So frustrating. Called into CS and the wait time is over 2 hours. At least no one else is getting in but that means need to constantly monitor for when it comes back up :badpc:

Could this be related to the special Christmas packages? I think that offer starts around 12/18, which today would be the 60 day FP mark.

Also in the midst of my trip. MDE down for me too. Had issues last night and also early on the week.

When it works it’s ok but I don’t feel like I can rely on it. I took photos of each page of my fast passes and I cancelled all my ADR’s already. We are eating at food and wine kiosks and getting apps at lounges so we eat on our time schedule.

Same. It drives me nuts they make us make these plans so early and then they never work. Go back to the old days of just giving us a paper one then making the next one if you can't get your system to work.

so painful to refresh the screen..I work in IT and outages should not be over an hour long without any notifications!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter